“Hotel Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Anaheim Express Inn

You added Anaheim Express Inn to your Saves list
Anaheim Express Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   620 W Orangewood Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92802 (Formerly Anaheim Luxury Suites)   |
Ranked #67 of 114 Hotels in Anaheim
Santa Clara, California, United States
“Hotel Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was my first vacation this year and I was going to take my 4 year old daughter to Disneyland for the first time. As I went on Expedia.com to look for a decent price hotel I came across Anaheim Hotel. The price was very reasonable for 4 night the price was $213 I believe. I think maybe less. I don't remember. Not to mention I'm from San Jose, Ca which is about 5hr. drive. I left my city Farley early I arrived to the hotel at about 11am. Check in for the hotel isn't until 3pm. but when I went to check in the lady at the front desk was EXTREMLY FRIENDLY which you don't find often. and 2nd she let me check in which was absolutely MAGNIFICENT! !! also at the hotel there is breakfast for FREE every morning. What else can you ask for. The room was neat and very clean! the bed was a little hard but the pillow is VERY soft and COMFOTIBLE. They also have a pool! which my daughter loves. Couldn't have been more happy to stay at this place and would recommend this to EVERYONE!

XOXO

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
TammyN351, Manager at Anaheim Express Inn, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Lovlani, thank you for your recent stay and the outstanding feedback ! We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

We planned a 3 day visit to Disney California, booked this hotel last minute! Arrived not expecting the world as it was a cheap and cheerful job! But the staff were very good! Room was clean and well presented! Location within 10 mins walk from Disney parking where you get the free bus transfer to the park! To be honest, couldn't ask for more at the price we paid! Excellent!

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Fartytowels 1972, thank you for your recent stay with us.and for the very nice compliments as well., this really made our day! Hope to see you again soon.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. We booked two rooms, which were very clean and quite spacious. In the morning, we got a free breakfast, which saved us some money. Overall, I am glad I picked this hotel and would recommend it to anyone looking to visit the Disneyland area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I had stayed here once before over summer of 2013 and was satisfied. It was a clean and comfortable motel. Second time......Nooooo!
Carpet made feet and socks dirty. Shower head had no rack to fit into so had to hold it to shower. Left early for Disneyland and left the problem very obvious. Came back at five for a rest and the room had not been touched. By the time we had our nap it was 7pm and no one ever came to room. Office not concerned when all of this brought to their attention. Minimal concern and no attempt to "make it right". Because of this experience I will not book here again and I say buyer beware.

• Stayed September 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

We tried to stay here for a night on a reunion trip. Price and location are nice especially for Disneyland

BUT

They have a massive bed bug problem. As we entered we found the room to be extremely hot and I noticed a small Brown bug on the mattress. It turned out to be a bed bug. We also noticed 11 other mattresses in the parking lot on our way to get a refund and move elsewhere.

• Stayed August 2013
TammyN351, Manager at Anaheim Express Inn, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Thank you for your comment. We were quite surprised and concerned with your assertion. We did examine your room thoroughly and could find no evidence of any insects, beds were nicely made, with all white soft linen, including white duvet. We are renovating with new mattresses for the guest rooms and that is why you observed the mattresses next to the dumpster. We appreciate your comment regarding the attractive price and convenient location of the Hotel. Please call the General Manager so we may discuss.
Norman, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I thought that for how much we were paying, esp. so close to Disneyland, that our hotel would be pretty cheap but when we drove up I was immediately impressed with how it looked. Our bed was comfortable, there was a fridge and microwave in the room, and everything was clean. The internet was a bit unreliable but not a huge deal.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Campinas, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I really recommend this hotel, its cheap and very good. Great bed, shower, very clean rooms. They offer you a small breakfast but its alright, better than if they didnt have. The people on the front desk were just wonderful to me, I have sent some mail to myself before I got in and they just kept it safe to me.!! I really look forward to go back there. They also have a nice clean pool and a delicius hot tub that you can enjoy it on the end of the day.

I really recoommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in a nice place and pay a reasonable price! I send best regards to Tammy that welcomed me.

Thanks for a nice stay.

Thomas (from Brasil)

Room Tip: You dont need more than what they offer.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
TammyN351, Manager at Anaheim Express Inn, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Hello Thomas, thank you so much for your great review! We glad to hear that the hotel and the service had met or exceeded your expectation. We thoroughly enjoyed having you stay with us. We hope to see you soon, hope everything is going well in Brazil!

Been to Anaheim Express Inn? Share your experiences!