“Great place to stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 112 hotels in Anaheim
Chico, California
“Great place to stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Enjoyed staying here and having a continental breakfast. It is right across from Disney and that is perfect. Nice spacious rooms and a pool and hot tub if you want one. I was very pleased with this hotel!

451 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Just stayed in October, we've stayed here before many years ago. The staff are all very friendly and accommodating and really take care of the guests and their needs! The price is great for the location and the accommodations were perfect for my family! - Rooms are good sized and super clean! Heater/AC fans work great and aren't very loud. Showers have great water pressure and you get hot water! Location is super close to the Disneyland entrance! Planning to stay again on our next trip!

Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Close to DL and great staff. Room was clean, very satisfied, will stay again. The staff was very helpful with our questions and requests. Close to restaurants. Great place for family with kids, loved the bunkbeds

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Folsom, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Just stayed in October, I've stayed here a couple of times now and each time has been a great experience! The staff are all very friendly and accommodating and really take care of the guests and their needs! The price is great for the location and the accommodations were perfect for our family!

- Rooms are very good sized and clean!
- Heater/AC fans work great and aren't very loud at all!
- Showers have great water pressure and you get hot water! Hooray!
- Beds are super firm and not the most comfortable.
- Walls are pretty thin, so if you're a light sleeper I would bring ear plugs!
- Location is super close to the Disneyland entrance!

Planning to stay again in January!

Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

So my fiance and I have stayed at a lot of hotels and motels around the Disneyland property, and this one is probably the one we will be staying at the next time we visit Disneyland. Here's some items to put into consideration.

1. Location. Del Sol Inn is located right off Harbor Dr, behind Denny's, and a very short walk to the park. We've stayed at other hotels where walking to the park and back is anywhere from 15-25 minutes, on top of being in the parks all day. This place has a great location!

2. Price. The closer you are located to the park, the more expensive it gets. I feel like the Del Sol Inn is the exception to this rule. They are very close to the park but very accommodating for the the price. If you are a AAA member, Active Military Member, or a Disneyland Passholder, they also offer discounts.

3. Parking/Valet. So what parking is small. There's a reason why valet is there. When I arrived there wasn't any parking spaces available but valet was able to accommodate and park my car while I enjoyed my vacation. We didn't use the car until the end of the vacation, but I didn't have to worry about it either. Additionally, my car wouldn't start when we were leaving, but valet was kind enough to take the time to jump-start my car. Very grateful and appreciative.

4. Rooms. Rooms were very clean and spacious. We stayed in the Deluxe King room and my fiance and I will probably request this room again. We do not have kids, so it was nice to stay in a spacious King room with a King bed. Bed was comfortable, I would suggest bringing your own pillows. Heater/AC/Fan worked great. Refrigerator worked great. A safe is available too.

5. Breakfast/Pool/Internet. We did not check out breakfast because there are other locations offered for eating breakfast. However if you are into it this location offers a free continental breakfast. Pool and hot tub were very nice and very inviting. I did not use the internet/wi-fi but it is available.

6. Staff. Once again valet was great, and the hotel staff were also awesome. They offered locations and places to check out and to eat (Including one Chinese Restaurant that was fantastic-Great China), as well as offering a location to service my car that needed a new battery. Staff were friendly and super nice.

7. Water pressure. Surprisingly the water pressure here was not too bad. I've had worse at other locations (Carousel Inn, Castle Inn/Suites, Holiday Inn, and even Disneyland Hotel). I would rate it medium.

8. Other things to consider: Yes this is not a super deluxe hotel. It is closer to a motel than anything. You will hear noises and people pass by your room in the morning. Most hotels in Anaheim are going to be like this (Including the luxurious Disneyland Hotel Resort). This is an older motel, but most hotels and motels are going to have the same features. If you are looking for something super nice and expensive, you may want check out the Disneyland Hotels or go down the road. This place is great for sleeping, showering, and relaxing. Want to have a reasonably-priced motel with a great location, this place is for you.

Room Tip: Room 202 is with the King Bed/Deluxe room. It is on the 2nd floor, right above the office and I wou...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Sacramento
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Pros: location,super friendly and helpful staff,well kept facility,room options

Cons: no elevator, beds are uncomfortable.

We stayed here because it has a great location and we only needed one room here. Our room had 2 full beds plus bunks.

We were pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of all of the staff. They truly take care of their guests.

The property sits back off the street, has good signage and is just 2 businesses away from crosswalk to Disney.

One person in our party has a bad back and we were on the second floor with no elevator, but that's my fault as I forgot to mention when I made the reservation.

Full beds are spring mattresses and firm. Not comfortable. Was OK for our 2 nights, but could not have done much more.

Stayed October 2013
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights in October and we booked a double queen room for three of us all adults. The room was huge and clean. I had requested an upstairs room because of reading earlier comments about noise from above in the lower rooms and we were given an upstairs room at the back of the Hotel.
It was quiet and we had no issues with noise from the pool area which was just below us. There is no lift in the Hotel but I was prepared for this and knew I would need to carry may cases up the stairs.
The provided breakfast was basic but very adequate, waffles, cereal, toast, eggs, juices, tea and coffee.
The hotel is a little older than the ones around it and that is obvious when you arrive but we had no issues with cleanliness and I was not looking for 5 star just a good restful place to sleep.
The location for the price was perfect, I would stay here again, no questions asked just for the location and price. The office staff were helpful and friendly, the manager even gave me some milk for a cuppa one night.
We were here to see Disneyland not be in motel room so the only time we were were in our room was to sleep and this was a perfect place at a great price to do that.

Room Tip: No lift so be prepared to carry your bags up a flight of stairs.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Anaheim Del Sol Inn? Share your experiences!