“What a relief!” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   711 South Brookhurst Street, Anaheim, CA 92804   |
Ranked #88 of 115 Hotels in Anaheim
“What a relief!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2004

We stayed at the Brookhurst Plaza Inn after first staying at another motel nearby, which we had found in a coupon book. We went to go buy tickets at this other hotel, which turned out to be the Brookhurst Plaza Inn! What an IMPROVEMENT! And all at almost the same price! Needless to say, we canceled our reservation at the other place and booked the rest of our stay at the Brookhurst Plaza Inn. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, tickets to every attraction. What more could one want!

• Stayed January 2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2004

Everytime I go to Anaheim, I always book in at the Brookhurst Plaza Inn. The staff are friendly; they go an extra mile to accommodate reasonable requests. The place is clean, the personal effects they provide i.e. towels/sheets are clean and seem sanitized. More important, the Inn's rates are very reasonable. I don't have to stay in pricey hotels to enjoy the theme parks since the Inn is located not far from Disneyland and Knottsberry Farm. Overall, I would rate Brookhurst Plaza Inn as an excellent place.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2004

I stayed at the Brookhurst Plaza Inn for a trip to California Adventure. The staff was courteous and helpful and gave me everything I needed to make my Disney trip wonderful. Its a nice, comfortable place just minutes from everything! I definitely recommend it.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2004

We came to the Brookhurst Plaza Inn for a Volkswagon convention in late-May. The first room they gave us did not have towels in the room, so the staff gave us another room with no hassles what so ever! We were so pleased with our experience that we just had to write a review! Most of the rooms are entered into from the inside, and some are entered into from the outside but overlook the pool. Speaking of the pool, its GREAT! A heated pool, and a hot Jacuzzi after a long day at the park. I couldn’t really ask for anymore than that.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2004

Our stay at the Brookhurst Plaza Inn was fantastic! The staff seemed to go out of their way to accommodate us with anything we needed! We purchased the 2-Day Park Hopper passes from this hotel, and it was a really good decision. They have a microwave and a refrigerator in every room. Clean rooms, friendly service, I don’t know what more you can ask for! Well, I guess you could stay at a place closer to the park, but you’ll be paying a lot more too!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2004

I have stayed at Brookhurst Plaza on a number of occassions whilst in Anaheim on business. I have found the management and staff to be both friendly and helpful. It is a pleasure to stay at Brookhurst Plaza Inn.
The rooms are very comfortable and the price is very competitive. I have reccommended this hotel to all of my work colleagues and business associates.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2004

The hotel is pretty good for the price. It's not worth the in-room jacuzzi price. The regular room price is good. Keys: they don't use key cards like other hotels, these people use actual keys. Hotel is old. Go to the roomsaver web site and find the hotel there. Get the coupon, you'll save some money. They have a shuttle going to Knott's and Disneyland, but make sure on the hours of their shuttle, departing and returning. Call them.