Stayed here 3 nights in March and got a really good rate online -- $103 + tax!
Pros: Great value - free parking and internet, plus mini fridge and microwave in room. ART shuttle stop was right outside the hotel (you can purchase passes at the front desk). Oh and they have cookies in the lobby in the afternoon!
Cons: We found an eight-legged friend relaxing in our room upon check-in. Not a big problem but not something you want to see. Bed was fine but pillows weren't that great. If you're on the first floor you can hear footsteps above pretty loudly.
Overall, solid place to stay if you're on a budget. Wouldn't be my first choice but would stay again for the right price.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Pavilions Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Plus Pavilions Hotel
- Best Western Hotel Pavilions
- Best Western Anaheim
- Best Western Pavilions Anaheim
- Anaheim Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Best Western, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.