When planning our Disneyland vacation we looked at many different hotel. We decided since we didn't plan to be in the room very often to try and find an inexpensive yet nice place to sleep. That's what we got here. The price for New Year's Eve was the best in comparison to surrounding hotels. The room was very clean with comfy beds and a few extras. Since hotel parking is free, we walked to and from the park everyday. Cutting through the Disneyland employee parking lot (right across the street) and then cutting through the Disney Grand Californian hotel it took us about 15 minutes. We also got to watch the fireworks from our hotel room. Lastly, our kiddos got to eat one free meal a day at the Denny's that shares a parking lot. Not the greatest Denny's, but free kids meals are free and the staff is friendly. So all and all, when we plan our next trip, this will be where we lay our head at night.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Pavilions Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Plus Pavilions Hotel
- Best Western Hotel Pavilions
- Best Western Anaheim
- Best Western Pavilions Anaheim
- Anaheim Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.