This is a convenient hotel for the Conference Center at the Disneyland Hotel, and also Downtown Disney. The shortest approx. 8 minute walking route to the Conference Center is through a parking lot, towards the Frontierland Hotel (this route does not appear in Google Maps!). The nearby convenience/liquor store, inexpensive Mexican restaurant, and nice Italian restaurant were good. All the hotel staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly.
Downsides: in my room, the WiFi was spotty, particularly during the evening peak. The in-room coffee was restocked everyday, but unfortunately the coffee maker didn't make strong coffee -- I steeped my coffee like tea, using the coffee bag.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Pavilions Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Plus Pavilions Hotel
- Best Western Hotel Pavilions
- Best Western Anaheim
- Best Western Pavilions Anaheim
- Anaheim Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Best Western, Tingo, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.