“Memorable Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 112 Hotels in Anaheim
Seaside Heights, New Jersey
“Memorable Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We absolutely Love this Hotel...The Rooms and Staff are Wonderful! The rooms were Beautiful...Clean...And Huge...It was like A Home away from Home! The Staff like Family...they remember your name and are very Helpful...Curtious and Extremely Friendly! Eric at the Front Desk...was Especially Helpful and Friendly...Extremely informative about the Hotel...and Near by Sites and Attractions! He is very Personable! We Rate this Hotel and the Staff...Especially Eric...A 10 1/2!!! Thank you for An Excellent...And Memorable Stay!

Room Tip: Every Room you Stay in...is Fabulous...However the Suites are very beautiful...Clean and Huge! Words...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Ludington, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Our family had two suites for two nights for a week-end at Disneyland. I had a corner suite with two other adults that worked out perfectly for us! The largest room of this suite had a king bed, mini-kitchen and table, and hide-a-bed. The second bedroom had a queen bed and its own sink area. The breakfast area had plenty of indoor and outdoor seating. The menu variety was very good -- waffles, pancakes, eggs, sausage, yogurt, fruit, breads and muffins. The outdoor pool and hot tub, plus a mini-general store, were nice amenities.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon, Usa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

The hotel itself was great, good breakfast, great maintenance service. We needed an iron & a fan & they were delivered within 10 minutes. One set back......I booked this 5 day reservation in January. Specifically at the BW Raffles as they have suites. I booked a 2 bedroom suite with 2 baths. I confirmed this the end of March and also the week before our arrival on 4/22. When we got there, we were put in a room with 2 queens and a sofa bed. I called the front desk and luckily they had the 2 br/2 ba suite I had wanted but charged me an additional 60.00 plus tax. I felt that the BW should have honored my booking with a 2 br but they said the reservation was only a 1 br.
S. Mitchell

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Rooms are newly renovated. I love the wood floors instead of walking on icky carpet. Everything was comfortable and clean. Air conditioning was quiet and worked well. Two sinks in the room for two queen beds. "Gary" checked us in quickly and called to check on us once we were in our rooms. Check out was quick too. We even forgot our daughters blanket! I called and they began checking for it. When I arrived "Eric" was wonderful and called one of the service members to check again. "Yolanda" showed up a few minutes later with it. They saved us from our daughters tears that could have been shed. Breakfast was great too! We will be staying here again!

• Stayed April 2013
El Dorado Hills, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I stayed at this motel 4/16-4/21 due to my sister and her family booking a room here. Overall this establishment is middle of the road, not horrible but not great. I will say the front desk staff was very friendly, accomodating and helpful. (i had to make 3 seperate reservations due to certain days being sold out until the last minute and they were able to combine them and let me stay in the same room) Parking, as commented on in previous reviews, is challenging(we were able to park every night but had to utilize unmarked areas at the ends of marked spots made possible only due to small car size). The rooms are clean and beds are fairly comfortable, bathroom size was adequate, the maid service was excellent. Sleep would be a challenge if you are a sensitive sleeper. Foot traffic is clearly heard passing by your room(I wore earplugs every night which made all the difference) air conditioner is very loud and unless you are on the third floor you will notice your upstairs neighbor. The breakfast area is VERY small and we found eating right when we woke up versus after we got ready for the day helped avoid the crowds. The walk to Disney was fine for us, just under a mile, but we had no one under 8. Pool area is ok...nothing special.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Lethbridge, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on our last trip to Disneyland. The hotel was fairly close to Disneyland, about a 20 minute walk to the front gates. However, after a full day of walking, that seemed like a very long way. We usually walked to the Disney parking lot and took the free shuttle from there, that only took about 5 minutes. The room was clean and spacious, and the staff was always friendly.

The breakfast was really good, lots of food including waffles or pancakes. The only downside were the crowds in the morning. One morning we just grabbed food when we got to the park, it wasn't worth fighting through the line for the free breakfast.

Overall, the rooms were clean and nice, the breakfast was good, and the staff was friendly. For what I was able to book this hotel for, it met and exceeded my expectations! I recommend this hotel to anyone going down.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Raffles Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!