My husband and I stayed here on our last trip to Disneyland. The hotel was fairly close to Disneyland, about a 20 minute walk to the front gates. However, after a full day of walking, that seemed like a very long way. We usually walked to the Disney parking lot and took the free shuttle from there, that only took about 5 minutes. The room was clean and spacious, and the staff was always friendly.
The breakfast was really good, lots of food including waffles or pancakes. The only downside were the crowds in the morning. One morning we just grabbed food when we got to the park, it wasn't worth fighting through the line for the free breakfast.
Overall, the rooms were clean and nice, the breakfast was good, and the staff was friendly. For what I was able to book this hotel for, it met and exceeded my expectations! I recommend this hotel to anyone going down.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Raffles Inn And Suites Anaheim Hotel
- Best Western Plus Raffles Inn And Suites Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Anaheim
- Anaheim Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the midst of the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California near many exciting theme parks, the Best Western Raffles Inn & Suites boasts a classic Victorian design along with luxurious accommodations, awesome amenities and a wide array of packages and specials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Raffles Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.