“The best way for the best price” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #34 of 111 hotels in Anaheim
Faa'a, French Polynesia
“The best way for the best price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This hotel is really good for many reasons. The king room we took was clean and spacious. It is well situated as it is 3 minutes away from Disneyland. Besides, there are a Target store, restaurants and the 5 freeway close to the hotel. The continental breakfast - included in the price- is very good.
I will definitely recommend this hotel

Room Tip: Avoid room 120 as it is located by the hotel laundry.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

520 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Livermore, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We enjoyed our 5 nights in Anaheim. We arrived late the first night, check in process was quick. Our room was on top floor. Room had everything we needed. Fridge kept our drinks nice and cold. A first for us was that we were always given 4 bath towels. It's annoying to have to request right amount of towels when we are checking in with a family of four, but this time we always had plenty of towels. Breakfast was good, we always managed to get a seat, but others not so lucky. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Ogden, Utah, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

This hotel was a great place for families. The breakfast was perfect, and the staff was great. Everything we needed was taken care of. The bed was very comfortable and clean. The pool was maintained well. We felt safe and secure and it made our trip wonderful! It was just the place to relax after a huge day at the park.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

So I try to be thrifty when I can. On a recent convention trip I chose the Best Western based in cost, rather than the Hilton, Marriott, or Sheraton. I will admit that it had been a while since I stayed at an external access door establishment. But it was fairly pleasant.

Room turned out to be a 2 room suite, not sure if I was lucky or this is normal. The normal part was then also quite large, good are with couch, table, work table, etc.

Bathroom was adequate, not too large or too small. Shower and toilet was in separately closed are, nice if more than one in the room.

They had buffet got breakfast, but not that great. Think of McDonalds on a buffet, suffix ER but nothing worth writing home about. It was nicer than traditional Cont breakfast though

So worth a stay but not a lot of frills or pampering. Also, a bit of a long walk of you are going to Disney. Doable, but a long stretch if you've I'm the park all day

• Stayed March 2013
bc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Wow, just got back and had a great time at this hotel. Had the bunk bed suite and there was so much room, it was fantastic. The staff was always so friendly an accommodating, the breakfast was a GREAT surprise. Good food and great value here folks.
Pool, Hot Tub, designated ONLY smoking area. The walk to Disneyland is three long blocks, about 20 minute casual walk. We walked it in 10-15 every day great exercise and chance to chat on the way and home.
I can not think of any draw backs either. There was always hot coffee and fruit in the lobby to.
If you can walk, want a great value and a great big room for a family (bunk beds, pull out sofa and large Queen), clean and inviting try this. I joined Best Western Rewards and now I am receiving points too. Enjoy your visit. PS I rented a car and they also have plenty of room for parking.

Chandler, Arizona, Usa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Front desk staff was not friendly at all I didn't feel welcome through my stay. Eric at the front desk seemed like he didnt want to be there and gave me the wrong informations regarding my room rate discount. The front desk manager was very rude and sassy. I ended up staying at another best western down the street and had a great time as the staff was very very friendly and welcoming. I would neve stay at this best western location as I felt un welcomed.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Raffles Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!