A number of hotels line Harbor Boulevard across from Disney, including two or three BWs. We chose BW Plus Anaheim Inn based on previous reviews, price, and being within a half a block of Disney. We were not disappointed. The room was comfortable and clean, and given its location, the price (around $150) was not out of line. The pool is small, but we didn't use it. The WiFi, even for us in the very last room at the back of property worked well. The hotel does not have a breakfast as they are in the process of building a breakfast room, but they did offer snack bag each morning. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Only three drawbacks - parking is rather tight, our sink was slow and needed some work (though it did not directly inconvenience us), and sounds from other guests (talking outside, etc) could be heard rather easily.
Still, we appreciated the ten minute walk to the gates at Disney (saving us the parking fee), and if we had chosen, there were a number of restaurants around the facility, including one on either side. Like they say, "location, location, location!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located right across the street from Disneyland parks about a five minute walk. Come see our brand new breakfast room and fitness Center that is now open. Firework nights at Disneyland, our guest enjoy seeing them from our viewing deck on those nights. Hope to see you soon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Anaheim Hotel
- Best Western Anaheim Inn
- Anaheim Best Western