We stayed at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn for 2 nights, as it was close to Disneyland.
I'll start off with the positives. First, the hotel is very close to disney. It's about a 3-5 minute walk to park entrance which is a great commodity, and probably the best attribute of the hotel. The rooms were adequate and clean. We had a room with 2 double beds, which we found comfortable. They have free wifi, and free parking, which those can be tough to come by that close to Disney.
The cons: We were told they had a free breakfast, which isn't entirely false. However it was much different from what we expected. They have a brown bag that you can pick up in the office that holds an 8 ounce bottle of water, a red apple, a granola bar, and a small muffin...hardly a true breakfast, but I guess it's better than nothing. I did find that I could not access the internet from my ipad, and even trying to do so from my laptop, was not a walk in the park either.
Overall, I thought the hotel was completely adequate and it's proximity to Disney makes it super convenient to the parks as well as the Downtown Disney shopping area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located right across the street from Disneyland parks about a five minute walk. Come see our brand new breakfast room and fitness Center that is now open. Firework nights at Disneyland, our guest enjoy seeing them from our viewing deck on those nights. Hope to see you soon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Anaheim Hotel
- Best Western Anaheim Inn
- Anaheim Best Western