“Great value, great location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #11 of 115 Hotels in Anaheim
Hockley, United Kingdom
“Great value, great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

This hotel does exactly what it says on the tin. Right opposite Disney gates, clean, comfortable beds and friendly staff.

This is more a motel than hotel, no bar, restaurant or lounge area but rooms are great value and we made use of the pool for an hour or two to get out of the parks in the afternoons and were mostly on our own in the pool.

The are plenty of eateries but these are of the low budget, Amercian diner type places like Denny's etc.

Would stay again if we visit Disney CA again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Martha M, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Inn, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Thank you for your kind review. We do pride ourselves on our location, clean rooms, and friendly staff. We hope to see next time you're in the States.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Mound, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

We just returned from a 4 night stay at this motel and it was wonderful. It is just across the street from the parks, and there are resturants all around it. We were a party of 7 and everyone was able to come and go as they pleased without having to worry about getting confused, pretty much a straight shot from the motel to the gate. The only cons I have about this hotel were the parking...it is very tight, especially if you are driving a van, witnessed more than a couple of almost accidents when people were pulling out. I also didn't like that we were a party of 7, using 3 rooms and we couldn't have any adjoining rooms, or rooms close by. One of the rooms wound up being in the second building on the 3rd floor, and the other rooms were on the 2nd floor of the first building down the hall from each other. This made things difficult for our party. Other than that, for the price, it really was a great motel!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Martha M, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Inn, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for your comments. You are correct in saying that parking is very tight. I wish it weren't true but it is. I am concerned to hear that your party was separated, I am so sorry. We try very hard to get families together, we're we aware of the situation? If you and your family plan to return to Anaheim, please give me a call so that I came make sure all of your rooms are together.
CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

This place is great for family Disney trip. It is right across the street from Disney. It has two connected room sleeps 5 people. For the money you pay for, it is a good value.

The free breakfast is not the greatest, it goes out pretty fast and did not get refilled right away. The lady work there gave me a look when I took a second piece for my daughter. I guess I got what I paid.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Eastern US
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

This motel has a great location.We walked right to Disneyland. The reservation and check in were smooth. The room was fairly clean but could have been cleaner. It was also in need of refurbishment which might have led to the feeling that it could have been cleaner. The bed wasn't horrible but wasn't great either. It reminded me of the motels I stayed in with my parents as a kid. The big problem is the parking. We got the last spot of parallel parking (the regular spots were full too.) It wasn't very close to the room but could have been a lot farther. We parked when we checked in and didn't move the car until we checked out after spending two nights. We were afraid to lose the spot. But we were just there to go to Disneyland, so it wasn't a big issue.

Overall, the location was great and it suited our purposes. We got up in the morning and headed across the street and didn't comeback until it was time for bed. It was fine for a couple for 2 nights but I don't think I would want to spend much longer there or have a family there. If we go back to Disneyland, I would probably look elsewhere first but I wouldn't be opposed to staying here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
While I know that we can't be all things to everyone, I am happy to hear that you wouldn't be opposed to staying with us again. Parking is tight here at the Anaheim Inn but we do guaranty a spot for every guest room. I'm sorry to hear that you were concerned you might lose it if you had left the property. I hope you'll consider staying with us again.
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

We went to Disneyland with extended family in January. It was our first time visiting the parks and had no idea where to stay. I'm really glad that we chose this one. The rice was unbeatable. The location was perfect. Even though it is an older building - our room was very large. We had a connecting room to family and we could all easily fit on the one room at the end of the evening. It was less than a blocks. walk to the main entrance. We shut the parks down every night and the kids (4 & 9) had no trouble walking back to the hotel. Even forgetting something in the room didn't pose a problem - it was easy to run back and get it. It was also great that we were surrounded by all kinds of restaurants and a convenience sotre which hd some fun Disney stuff too. Denny's was open 24 hours I believe. So on the way home we would order nachos to take back to our room to share as a bed time snack. Yes - not healthy - but ohhhh so addicting. For $80 a night (AMA) it was perfect. I would highly recommend this hotel to someone who doesn't want to spend money on a hotel (more for the parks) but not sacrifice comfort. I can be very picky with hotels. I don't have to have the best - but i will not stay in something that isn't "nice". Drawbacks - parking was tight - but fine. The pool faced the parking lot - but my 9 yr old did not care. Plus we did not use it much. So enjoy the parks!

Room Tip: Don't get room near laundry facility as you can hear the door open and close. Don;t worry about...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Del Rio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

This motel couldn't have been more perfect for our Disney stay! The beds are great, and the room was very clean. Nice refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker in the room. Also, the rooms were pretty quiet. Very little noise from other guests. I used the laundry room, and I was pleasantly surprised to find it spotless. The staff were very accommodating and even offered quarters for machines if we needed them. No, there's no restaurant, but I can see why: There's food all around! And since we knew the motel doesn't haven a restaurant, we brought plenty of snacks, fruit, and bottled water with us. You can tell that these motels are very limited on space, and this one has maximized theirs to provide great rooms and free parking. Yes, the pool is small, but we really didn't come to Anaheim to swim--we came for Disney, and Disney's what we got!

We have been to Disney World before, but never Disneyland. Therefore, we have never done the whole routine of going to the parks early, returning to the room for a nap midday, and returning to the parks in the evening. This motel allowed us do do just that, and it was great! No driving or shuttle needed--just a short walk across the street! I would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed August 2012
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Let me start by saying if you are looking for a resort experience, spend the money and stay on Disney property. This hotel does not have a restaurant or lounge, or chairs outside the room to relax, and the pool is very small. Most homes have larger pools, if there are 4 people in there it is crowded. Now having said that, if you are looking for a nice place to sleep, and are going to spend a maximum amount of time in the park, I can't think of a better place to stay. You are directly across the street from the entrance, in fact their lot is closer than the Disney employee lot (and parking is free). The hotel is VERY clean, and the front desk is super nice and helpful.