What can I say. At first I was really bummed we didn't stay at an onsite hotel. But I will totally stay here again!
We drove down from Northern Ca, and we got to the hotel MUCH earlier then planned. We called them at 4:45am and told them we were there early and wanted to see if we could just store our bags and get a packing pass so we could go eat. BUT they had ONE room left for that night, and let us check in! with out an extra charge. This was great. We rested a bit (tred to sleep). When we left to go to breakfast two hours later we ended up having to come back to do some clothing switching and found that they had come in and loaded us with extra towels and fresh coffee packs.
The walk to the park was smooth and easy. Perfect for us. I think that the walk is about the same as if you are staying onsite if not shorter!
The staff was friendly and very helpful. They were very quick and responsive when needed. The room was very clean.
We would be glad to stay here again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located right across the street from Disneyland parks about a five minute walk. Come see our brand new breakfast room and fitness Center that is now open. Firework nights at Disneyland, our guest enjoy seeing them from our viewing deck on those nights. Hope to see you soon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Anaheim Hotel
- Best Western Anaheim Inn
- Anaheim Best Western