“Room is Clean and Staff are friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #61 of 112 Hotels in Anaheim
Parker, Arizona
“Room is Clean and Staff are friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

My family and grandkids had a Great time at the hotel and we love the starlight and the breakfast they offered!

During the spring break, my family wanted to go to Disneyland. So we decided to book the Travelodge Anaheim to spend couple nights there.

Upon arrival at the property, we parked in the parking lot went right up front to check in. We were greeted by a lady that was very friendly. She was smiling at us and greeted us. I felt a warm welcome to the hotel and she check us in and spend few minutes to explained where is the near by restaurants and where we can take the tram to Disneyland.

When we first walked into the room. The room was Clean and Better than we expected. And first we didn't know what was the "black light" is for, so we asked the front desk and she told us that it was for the starlight in the ceiling! and My grandkids can't wait till night time to see the starlight before they go to bed!

It was a nice walk to the tram and the tram took us to parks for free, so we didn't have to spend $15 to park in the Disneyland parking structure everyday! It was nice that we could park our cars at Travelodge.

The continental breakfast was Great! They offer fresh made waffles, fresh fruits, coffee, juice, milk, bread, danish, bagels, cereals and more. Plenty of breakfast to get us started for the day at Disneyland.

Overall, we will definitively come back next year. I think the price is reasonable for what they are asking around Disneyland.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Seattle, Wa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

This hotel is close to Disneyland, but it's old, dirty and run down. Our door didn't close "flush" with the door frame - so I felt nervous all night that someone would try to open it and come in. The hard bed made it difficult to sleep. We turned on the air conditioning, but the covering on the beds is REALLY light. The "bedspread" is a thin piece of cotton and the "blanket" is vellux. So it makes you feel hot and sweaty. I slept terribly.

The shower fixtures were coming apart from the wall and the bathroom floor looked like it hadn't been properly cleaned. The TV had shadowing (like it was old). The room did have a fairly large refrigerator.

Breakfast was so-so: make-your-own waffles, toast, two kinds of cereal and danish pastries cut in half. They had fresh oranges too. Drink choices were: milk, orange juice or apple juice (NO hot chocolate or hot cereal).

Kids went to the pool - no pool towels, guess you have to get them at the front desk.

Pretty much the only positive about this hotel is how close it is to Disneyland. If you don't mind hard beds, a so-so breakfast and somewhat clean rooms then this is a great hotel for you!

Bellevue, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Decent location but a 30min walk to Disneyland. A little long for kids. Decent price for location. Breakfast quite crowded but has waffles, coffee, toast and cereal. Bathroom was a little mildewy and rooms flooring was quite thin. We could hear every things from upstairs. The aircon was also super loud. Okay place with friendly staff.

• Stayed April 2013
Santa Maria
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights while visiting Disneyland and it was an awful experience! The girls who checked us in as well as some of the housekeeping staff were the only professionals there.
When we arrived, I noticed that there was a quarter inch gap from the floor to the bottom of the door. Plenty of room for critters to just come right in. The floor looked like they had not been vacuumed for some time. The carpet was extremely dingy. Also, the bathroom ceiling had mold spots growing on it.
That's not the worst of it folks.
When we got there our small child locked the safe. We had to get the maintenance man to unlock it. The next day, we discovered some money missing from the safe. When I got to the front counter to report it, the two males at the front were unfamiliar and did not look like they were even working. They insisted that the safe could not be opened after being locked. This I knew to be untrue because we had witnessed it the day before. They continued to argue with me and talk down to me. I asked for the manager and was told that he would be in the next morning at 8am. Big surprise! The next day he wasn't there and was not coming into work. I left my name and contact info and never heard back. When I re contacted them, I got the run-around AGAIN and the gentleman on the phone argued with me regarding the safe. UNBELIEVABLE! No customer service skills at all!! The man was so rude!

I don't recommend this hotel to anyone! Such poor customer service and a thief amongst the staff. If I do not hear back from the hotel manager I will be filing a police report, contacting Travelodge and the Better Business Bureau.

Los Angeles
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice hotel for the price we paid. I loved that it was about a 30 min walk to Disneyland. The Contoinental Breakfast was good but the sitting area was a little too crowded.

Centerville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

My biggest complaint was the bathroom. A small amount of mold and the shower head was low, had to stoop to get my hair wet

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge Inn & Suites Anaheim? Share your experiences!