“good hotel for all” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #81 of 112 Hotels in Anaheim
Gatley England United Kingdom
“good hotel for all”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Nice room, easy parking, friendly staff only 15min walk from Disney and 10 min walk from Garden Walk shops and entertainment. Also trips can be booked from hotel with pickup and drop of, Grand tour of Los Angeles and Universal two of the best. Dennys next door ok, Target store 2omins away for food and clothes, been here twice now.
Dave and Irene England U.K.

Room Tip: Higher floors less noise, north facing can see Disney Fireworks
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Portland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stayed 11 nights and overall had a good stay (one night of loud neighbors--firecrackers?). Our 3rd floor room was clean and comfy, with 2 beds, TV (few channels), micro, small fridge. After all the walking at Disney I slept great! The coffee maker was not too good so next time I would bring my own. We shopped at Food 4 Less for breakfast/lunch items because my family wouldn't eat what they offered at the complimentary continental breakfast, it was too generic/diluted. I used the laundry center to wash clothes. We used the ice maker and the pool too. The pool is small but my kids still had fun. We used the Toy Story parking lot shuttle to get to the park, we walked there in about 12 minutes, and DR cast members always welcomed us. The ART bus is right outside the hotel. Good room for $55 night.

Room Tip: Ground floors easier to get to; 101,201,301 have less people walking by.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for two unfortunate nights and I cannot but discribe it as the worst place I have ever stayed at. We were in a junior suite with three kids who had to share a sofa bed. Although the room was on the back of the hotel it was extremely noisy! Especially noisie kids running around the corridors. Breakfast was served in a tiny room and the fat people, about 90% of all guests, loaded up their plates to rediculous heights and packing the rest for their lunch at Disney! Upon return the room had not been cleaned or any fresh towels put down. The safe was locked and it was impossible to make the receptionist understand that the instructions only showed how to set a new pass code not how to unveil the previous guest's code!! We left for the Lemon Tree, Anaheim, way better!

• Stayed August 2012
Kern county
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

This is one hotel I will come back compared to the hotel we stayed in previously (Eden Roc Inn), the room was on the 3rd floor but it was a quiet night stay. The beds were comfy, bathrooms were clean, the rooms were much cleaner than the other hotel we stayed in. The downsides were that the ice maker was out of ice and they had ice makers on each floor but they had signs to either go to the 3rd floor or go to the main office to ask for ice. Also the parking was full and you would have to park next door to Denny's with a special parking pass but I was too afraid that my car would be either ticketed or towed, so the manager was nice enough for me too park in the no park zone for the night and with no problems. Breakfast was good enough for my family, my son loved his apple juice and cereal, and my older kids ate cereal and toast, donuts and coffee. Next year we are going to try the Disney Resort Hotels, but if I had to save some money and needed a descent place to stay, I will come back with my family.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the stairs and the 3rd floor was quieter.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

This is one of the best hotels I have stayed at in my entire life! Especially for a 2 star hotel! Our room was very clean, had beautiful furniture in it. Bed was excellent. The bedding looked expensive, definitly better than what I have on my own bed at home! Lamps were impressive! Have to mention the lamps! They had plug-ins in them for extra outlets! Flat Screen TV. Carpet seemed new and very plush and soft on my feet! Bathroom is huge! No bathtub but if you want to soak your aching legs after a long day, there is a hot tub! There are very few channels on the tv but who cares? You spend most of the day at Disney anyways! Its about a 15 minute walk to main gate if you feel adventureous but the ART picks up pretty much right out front so that pretty convienient! The property is beautiful and the pool and hot tub seem really clean!
I have stayed at higher starred hotels and been very disatisfied with everything about it ex: old lumpy beds that you wish you had never slept in at all, gross bedding, unclean carpets/linoleum. Half renovated rooms.
This hotel isn't like those! Its a clean safe comfortable place to lay your head at night! I have traveled alot and stayed in a few hotels in this area and none of them compare to this place!

Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Lehigh Valley, PA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I recently attended a conference at the Anaheim Convention Center and I needed a budget-friendly place to stay that was within walking distance. I booked this hotel for about $60 per night. The hotel looks like it has had some recent renovations. My room was in good condition. I thought the pool area, although small, was pretty nice. Safety was a big concern for me since I had never been to the area before, but I never felt unsafe at this hotel, nor did I feel unsafe walking to the convention center which is about a block and a half away.

The continental breakfast was sad, but the room rate was cheap - so it was no big deal in my eyes. I had a delightful bowl of raisin bran each morning and grabbed a better cup of coffee in the convention center each day. The staff was helpful and friendly. In fact, after checking out, I accidently left an article of clothing behind in my room and it was placed in a lost and found for me. The Anaheim Resort Transportation Shuttle makes a stop at this hotel, so if you need a lift to Disney it’s pretty convenient. The hotel also stored some of my luggage for me after I checked out (as I awaited my ride to the airport.)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
BLC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

We stayed here during our vacation to Disneyland and the San Diego Zoo. When we arrived we were told that the only king they had left (we had reservations) was for the handicap room but that the only difference was the shower. The shower head holder didn't work. So you couldn't have a normal shower. The hotel also lists a Disney Shuttle among amenities. It does NOT have a shuttle it has a city bus stop in the front that costs $4 a day. You can't even buy the day passes from the hotel. You have to walk a block to another hotel to do that. We also went to the pool. The pool doesn't have a functioning security system. Any creeper could walk on in there. So keep an eye on that parents! Also this place isn't walking distance to the park either. At a brisk pace you're looking at about a half an hour walk to the main gate. The beds in these rooms are ROCK HARD!!! I also had my do not disturb sign on my door right when I got settled into the room (I don't like other people alone in a room with my stuff) well when I came back early one day to see the cleaning staff in my room. Apparently everybody's cleaning card on the bottom floor had just vanished. The customer service here was barely average. I've stayed in budget places like this in Anaheim before and I'm really disappointed with this place. Do yourself a favor and get something else.

Room Tip: In a similar price range we found the Ramada Main gate to be a better alternative.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Anaheim International Inn, responded to this review, July 4, 2012
We apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please note that your issues will be looked into and the hotel will do its best to fix all issues. Once again we apologize for the inconveniences during your stay and hope you will give us another opportunity to assist you.

Been to Travelodge Anaheim International Inn? Share your experiences!