Desert Palms Staff-
I wanted to let you know of our wonderful stay at your hotel last night. My husband and I just needed to stay just overnight, but we have put your hotel at the top of our list of our get-away hotels. We were temped to stay another day just because we had such a relaxing time.
Our room was very comfortable- the beds soft enough to make for a great night’s sleep, extra towels, coffee pot, hair blower and even a microwave and ice box! We were most impressed with the sunken living room with an extra TV! This made the room feel “homey” as we didn’t need to sit on the bed to just relax. The color and décor of the room was warm and beautiful. The use of softer lighting there was even romantic!
The hallways and reception area were richly decorated, giving the Oasis look quite nicely. Check in and out was quick and simple (I made my reservation on line) as the paperwork was prepared as we arrived. Your people were very nice and helpful. They upgraded our room without us even asking, which really made a great impression on us! This is the first time we felt we truly received our money’s worth!
I have already told several of my friends of our stay and will continue to do so. We look forward to staying at the Desert Palms in the near future! Thank-you for making our night’s stay a great one!
Cliff and Bonnie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort. It is right on the corner of business and pleasure; located next door to the Disneyland Resort and across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center. Along with our spacious rooms and suites we offer Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and a Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. All rooms and suites come equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. You are sure to find the perfect place for your family vacation at the Desert Palms Hotel. Our room offering start with the Deluxe Room, which offers 2 queen beds and continues with a number of different suites. Our Borrego Suites offers a sunken living room with sofa sleeper for up to 6 people. Our Yuha Kids Suite offers a bunk bed for the kids! Our Sahara Condo Suite offers a full kitchen, perfect for longer stays. Our largest room, the Kalahari Family Suite sleeps up to 8 people with 2 private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is something for everyone at the Desert Palms Hotel. Kids will have a blast at our arcade corner and even have their own special check in at our Kids Registration. In the lobby they can start the scavenger hunt to find our hidden Mickey and Minnie and receive a prize! Our lobby also features a photo kiosk, perfect for taking that family photo and uploading it straight to Facebook or Twitter. Choose the Desert Palms Hotel for your next Anaheim Vacation and Experience the Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Desert Palms Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Palms Hotel And Suites
- Desert Palms Anaheim
- Desert Palms Hotel Suites
- Desert Palms Hotel Anaheim