We stayed in a Sahara Suite, which has a fully equipped kitchen. The first night we stayed in a room that faced onto the road. It was very noisy, so we asked to be moved the next morning. Staff were very accommodating and our new room faced inside into the pool area. No noise except the usual of people going to and from their rooms, but as mostly families stay here there was no late night noise. Walking distance to Disneyland and several restaurants including Bubba Gump's, IHOP, Denny's & other fast food outlets. Right next door is 7eleven & Alamo Car Hire. Breakfast was fairly average, except the waffle making machine which the kids (15 & 12yrs) loved. They did have scrambled eggs and some American breakfast favourite called "biscuits and gravy" which we stayed away from. Toast, donuts, pastries & cereals, juice & coffee. Can't complain as it was included with our accommodation booking. Good value family hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort. It is right on the corner of business and pleasure; located next door to the Disneyland Resort and across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center. Along with our spacious rooms and suites we offer Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and a Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. All rooms and suites come equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. You are sure to find the perfect place for your family vacation at the Desert Palms Hotel. Our room offering start with the Deluxe Room, which offers 2 queen beds and continues with a number of different suites. Our Borrego Suites offers a sunken living room with sofa sleeper for up to 6 people. Our Yuha Kids Suite offers a bunk bed for the kids! Our Sahara Condo Suite offers a full kitchen, perfect for longer stays. Our largest room, the Kalahari Family Suite sleeps up to 8 people with 2 private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is something for everyone at the Desert Palms Hotel. Kids will have a blast at our arcade corner and even have their own special check in at our Kids Registration. In the lobby they can start the scavenger hunt to find our hidden Mickey and Minnie and receive a prize! Our lobby also features a photo kiosk, perfect for taking that family photo and uploading it straight to Facebook or Twitter. Choose the Desert Palms Hotel for your next Anaheim Vacation and Experience the Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Desert Palms Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Palms Hotel And Suites
- Desert Palms Anaheim
- Desert Palms Hotel Suites
- Desert Palms Hotel Anaheim