We were a party of six including three young adult girls, and an autistic 5 yr old. The hotel staff - from the front desk to housekeeping, were friendly, efficient, and always ready to assist at any time. The seperate sink and mirror outside of the bathroom was a great plus with all the young women getting ready every morning. The breakfast was excellent and there was a good choice of items - right up to the end of breakfast service. Our suite was clean, comfortable, and just fine for being away all day....the proximity to Disneyland was a great perk and an easy walk to make. (our autistic son's challenges required his meals in the room, so we appreciated the closeness of the hotel to the parks) We would recommend the hotel to anyone, especially those who want to walk to the parks each day and save on parking charges. Kudos to the Desert Palms for a great stay...Hope to see you again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort. It is right on the corner of business and pleasure; located next door to the Disneyland Resort and across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center. Along with our spacious rooms and suites we offer Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and a Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. All rooms and suites come equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. You are sure to find the perfect place for your family vacation at the Desert Palms Hotel. Our room offering start with the Deluxe Room, which offers 2 queen beds and continues with a number of different suites. Our Borrego Suites offers a sunken living room with sofa sleeper for up to 6 people. Our Yuha Kids Suite offers a bunk bed for the kids! Our Sahara Condo Suite offers a full kitchen, perfect for longer stays. Our largest room, the Kalahari Family Suite sleeps up to 8 people with 2 private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is something for everyone at the Desert Palms Hotel. Kids will have a blast at our arcade corner and even have their own special check in at our Kids Registration. In the lobby they can start the scavenger hunt to find our hidden Mickey and Minnie and receive a prize! Our lobby also features a photo kiosk, perfect for taking that family photo and uploading it straight to Facebook or Twitter. Choose the Desert Palms Hotel for your next Anaheim Vacation and Experience the Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Desert Palms Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Palms Hotel And Suites
- Desert Palms Anaheim
- Desert Palms Hotel Suites
- Desert Palms Hotel Anaheim