I stayed here (while 8 months pregnant) with my 3 yr old son and 62 yr old mother for 3 nights. We rented a 1 bedroom suite with kitchen.
Clean, well appointed kitchen with a nearly full sized refrigerator, walking distance to Disneyland, decent pool, friendly staff, reasonable prices (used AAA rate). Comfortable beds. Plenty of room. Free full breakfast! :)
Not so good:
While it is walkable to Disney it was a little far for a 3 yr old, 62 yr old and 30-something old prego. We walked it both ways the first day and took the city shuttle after that. The pull-out couch sofa is horrible to sleep on. The pool is a bit small but this really didn't bother me because we didn't spend much time there.
Would I stay again? Absolutely! That being said, I am going to try and find something a little bit closer next time. I'm just not sure I will be able to find another 1 bedroom suite as this one. If not, we'll be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort. It is right on the corner of business and pleasure; located next door to the Disneyland Resort and across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center. Along with our spacious rooms and suites we offer Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and a Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. All rooms and suites come equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. You are sure to find the perfect place for your family vacation at the Desert Palms Hotel. Our room offering start with the Deluxe Room, which offers 2 queen beds and continues with a number of different suites. Our Borrego Suites offers a sunken living room with sofa sleeper for up to 6 people. Our Yuha Kids Suite offers a bunk bed for the kids! Our Sahara Condo Suite offers a full kitchen, perfect for longer stays. Our largest room, the Kalahari Family Suite sleeps up to 8 people with 2 private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is something for everyone at the Desert Palms Hotel. Kids will have a blast at our arcade corner and even have their own special check in at our Kids Registration. In the lobby they can start the scavenger hunt to find our hidden Mickey and Minnie and receive a prize! Our lobby also features a photo kiosk, perfect for taking that family photo and uploading it straight to Facebook or Twitter. Choose the Desert Palms Hotel for your next Anaheim Vacation and Experience the Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Desert Palms Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Palms Hotel And Suites
- Desert Palms Anaheim
- Desert Palms Hotel Suites
- Desert Palms Hotel Anaheim