I had really done my research prior to making our reservation. I read some really good reviews on this hotel so we booked it. Our stay was good! It was great that we asked for a room with a view of the Disney fireworks and we got one! It was great and the view was perfect to see the fireworks. Good when you have little ones that are too tired to stay at the Parks and watch from the room. We stayed in room #458 and there was no one above us so the we didnt have any noise above. I have heard about the noise being heard from other rooms bt that was not a problem for us. One annoying thing was the people below us complained 2 times about noise we were apparenly making because they were trying to put their kids to bed at 5:00 pm, and we were simply WALKING around our room! I told the front desk that I was NOT going to tell my kids to stop walking around. I asked them if they realized it was 5:00 pm,?? I could understand if it was 2 in the morning, and they apologized and said, "yes, we understand, it is quite early, we apologize".
We stayed in the Boreggo suite which was nice when the baby fell asleep we could close the divider and still watch tv or enjoy the fireworks.Hotel was nice and clean, staff was great, parking was always available, the walk to Disneyland was nice and short. Maybe 7 minutes. We walked all days with a 6 year old and 1.5 year old and they were fine! I will definatley stay here again hopefully in the same room. I was so relieved everything worked out great for us! Would recommed the Boreggo suite but eating elsewhere!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort. It is right on the corner of business and pleasure; located next door to the Disneyland Resort and across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center. Along with our spacious rooms and suites we offer Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and a Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. All rooms and suites come equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. You are sure to find the perfect place for your family vacation at the Desert Palms Hotel. Our room offering start with the Deluxe Room, which offers 2 queen beds and continues with a number of different suites. Our Borrego Suites offers a sunken living room with sofa sleeper for up to 6 people. Our Yuha Kids Suite offers a bunk bed for the kids! Our Sahara Condo Suite offers a full kitchen, perfect for longer stays. Our largest room, the Kalahari Family Suite sleeps up to 8 people with 2 private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is something for everyone at the Desert Palms Hotel. Kids will have a blast at our arcade corner and even have their own special check in at our Kids Registration. In the lobby they can start the scavenger hunt to find our hidden Mickey and Minnie and receive a prize! Our lobby also features a photo kiosk, perfect for taking that family photo and uploading it straight to Facebook or Twitter. Choose the Desert Palms Hotel for your next Anaheim Vacation and Experience the Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Desert Palms Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Palms Hotel And Suites
- Desert Palms Anaheim
- Desert Palms Hotel Suites
- Desert Palms Hotel Anaheim