We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights in the condo suite with our 2 kids ages 5 and 9. It had 2 queen beds and it was nice to shut the door to the living room for privacy for them or us, if anyone wanted extra sleep. It was great to have a fridge, stove, and microwave. Also, the vanity was separate from the shower/toilet, which is good for getting ready in the morning. We ate at the buffet breakfast 3 out 5 mornings, and the kids enjoyed it. We would also stop next door at 7-11 before going to Disneyland and pack our backpack with bottled water and snacks, very convenient. My husband and kids used the pool once or twice too. The only real complaint I have is that with kids it is about a +/-10 minute walk to Disneyland. In the morning, not a problem. But after a long day, more so. And the hotel DOES NOT offer a shuttle. Would probably stay at a closer hotel next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort. It is right on the corner of business and pleasure; located next door to the Disneyland Resort and across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center. Along with our spacious rooms and suites we offer Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and a Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. All rooms and suites come equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. You are sure to find the perfect place for your family vacation at the Desert Palms Hotel. Our room offering start with the Deluxe Room, which offers 2 queen beds and continues with a number of different suites. Our Borrego Suites offers a sunken living room with sofa sleeper for up to 6 people. Our Yuha Kids Suite offers a bunk bed for the kids! Our Sahara Condo Suite offers a full kitchen, perfect for longer stays. Our largest room, the Kalahari Family Suite sleeps up to 8 people with 2 private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is something for everyone at the Desert Palms Hotel. Kids will have a blast at our arcade corner and even have their own special check in at our Kids Registration. In the lobby they can start the scavenger hunt to find our hidden Mickey and Minnie and receive a prize! Our lobby also features a photo kiosk, perfect for taking that family photo and uploading it straight to Facebook or Twitter. Choose the Desert Palms Hotel for your next Anaheim Vacation and Experience the Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Desert Palms Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Palms Hotel And Suites
- Desert Palms Anaheim
- Desert Palms Hotel Suites
- Desert Palms Hotel Anaheim