The Desert Palms Hotel & Suites was Outstanding...
I am one of those travelers that is always worried about the accommodations whenever I travel. The Desert Palms Hotel & Suites was beyond my expectations. From the moment we arrived at the front desk at about 6:30p, the staff greeted us with friendly smiles and helped us get situated in 3 different rooms as there was 17 of us traveling together. All three (3) of our rooms were clean, looked great, and were all on the 3rd flr. Not sure who our maid was in room 345 on Nov 2 - Nov 7, but Thank you for making sure our room was clean everyday we returned to our room late in the evening from Disneyland. We asked for an extra blanket and pillow and by the time we came back to our room it was already there. I read some other reviews about the breakfast choices that were offered, I have to say that during our stay the choices were great. The waffles were delicious since all anyone needed to do was pour and flip it themselves. During our stay, we had something different each day, sausage, link patties, breakfast burritos (yummie). The breakfast staff was great at keeping everything filled and CLEAN...The kids enjoyed the pool, 7-11 was next door to us on one side and on the other side was the Alamo Car & National car rental that made our lives so much easier. Thank you so much Desert Palm Hotels & Suites, you've made this one of the greatest vacations that we've gone on so far. We will definately be back again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort. It is right on the corner of business and pleasure; located next door to the Disneyland Resort and across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center. Along with our spacious rooms and suites we offer Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and a Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. All rooms and suites come equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. You are sure to find the perfect place for your family vacation at the Desert Palms Hotel. Our room offering start with the Deluxe Room, which offers 2 queen beds and continues with a number of different suites. Our Borrego Suites offers a sunken living room with sofa sleeper for up to 6 people. Our Yuha Kids Suite offers a bunk bed for the kids! Our Sahara Condo Suite offers a full kitchen, perfect for longer stays. Our largest room, the Kalahari Family Suite sleeps up to 8 people with 2 private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is something for everyone at the Desert Palms Hotel. Kids will have a blast at our arcade corner and even have their own special check in at our Kids Registration. In the lobby they can start the scavenger hunt to find our hidden Mickey and Minnie and receive a prize! Our lobby also features a photo kiosk, perfect for taking that family photo and uploading it straight to Facebook or Twitter. Choose the Desert Palms Hotel for your next Anaheim Vacation and Experience the Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Desert Palms Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Palms Hotel And Suites
- Desert Palms Anaheim
- Desert Palms Hotel Suites
- Desert Palms Hotel Anaheim