My family flew into LA on the red-eye from Hawaii and reached the hotel at about 9:30 am, way too early to check-in. Nevine at the front desk was nice enough to store our luggage while we went to eat breakfast on the 5th floor. She even took our cell phone number so she could call us if someone checked out early and someone did so we were in our room by 11:00 am. She also gave us a room with a view of the fireworks. We stayed at the Desert Palms on a recommendation of a friend and we could not have been happier. We stayed for 6 nights and all the employees at this hotel were very friendly, pleasant and helpful. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast served every morning. It really helped us get off to an early start to Disneyland because we didn't have to go searching for something to eat. The walk to Disneyland was a brisk 5 minutes. Didn't have to catch the ART at all. We will definitely be staying here again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort. It is right on the corner of business and pleasure; located next door to the Disneyland Resort and across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center. Along with our spacious rooms and suites we offer Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and a Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. All rooms and suites come equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. You are sure to find the perfect place for your family vacation at the Desert Palms Hotel. Our room offering start with the Deluxe Room, which offers 2 queen beds and continues with a number of different suites. Our Borrego Suites offers a sunken living room with sofa sleeper for up to 6 people. Our Yuha Kids Suite offers a bunk bed for the kids! Our Sahara Condo Suite offers a full kitchen, perfect for longer stays. Our largest room, the Kalahari Family Suite sleeps up to 8 people with 2 private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is something for everyone at the Desert Palms Hotel. Kids will have a blast at our arcade corner and even have their own special check in at our Kids Registration. In the lobby they can start the scavenger hunt to find our hidden Mickey and Minnie and receive a prize! Our lobby also features a photo kiosk, perfect for taking that family photo and uploading it straight to Facebook or Twitter. Choose the Desert Palms Hotel for your next Anaheim Vacation and Experience the Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Desert Palms Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Palms Hotel And Suites
- Desert Palms Anaheim
- Desert Palms Hotel Suites
- Desert Palms Hotel Anaheim