“Best Business Trips - Like Home.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Disney 3-Nights Package
Ranked #58 of 115 Hotels in Anaheim
“Best Business Trips - Like Home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I've stayed in a lot of properties for my business/personnel travels but this hotel is like my second home. I'm always greeted when I come in by the ladies at the front desk with a warm welcome. They are sincere when they ask how my day is as well as how my children are. I feel like I'm at home. The breakfast and managers reception are great and the staff always knows your favorites and show they care. The one thing that sticks out is the staff and their sincere treatment of guests. Great job Teresa and the rest of the staff. You guys are the best ! - Jim P.

Room Tip: Going under renovations of lobby and elevators but service and caring staff outweighs any of that.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Tucson, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

The breakfast was great, rooms were clean and quiet. My coffee maker didn't work. The snack items are priced high in the lobby. I suggest bringing your own snacks and at least running the coffee maker once to make sure it works so you don't find out in the morning.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

2 room suite as expected, breakfast as expected.... Location -- not real close to Disneyland, but drivable -- I did not use shuttles, but it seemed that there was one down in the parking lot ever time I was downstairs. Ate at the restaurant--food and service was good--bought D land tickets at the front desk--skips standing in line at D land and $$ went to help earn more hilton honors points. A lot of young people running around the hotel, but that should be expected at a hotel near a amusement park attraction.

Room Tip: As pretty much all embassy suites the room doors face the atrium, rooms near the corners or higher h...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We stayed here over a summer vacation with my husband, two little girls, and mother. We were very impressed We were able to purchase our disneyland tickets, and reserve a shuttle to the park in the lobby. The breakfast was good - made to order omelettes, and other "normal" breakfast items. We never had an issue with anything being unclean, our rooms were spotless upon arrival (that quickly changed with a toddler) and the staff was always very pleasant. This is a chain that I grew up staying at - and will continue -

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Daly City, CA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

It was the third time I've stayed at this property in the last couple of months. I've decided that this is my home away from home when I visit Southern California. I want to mention Ms. Malia who seems to be magically appeared whenever I needed assistance. The staff were professionals and very good in their jobs. From the time I walked into the lobby at check-in/out and to a fresh immaculate suite, to the morning breakfast (they made awesome omelet), etc., I was greeted by my name and with a genuine smile. The atrium was also perfect for my business meetings and the Business Center was accessible and convenient too. The last time I was there (two days) I did not even leave the hotel property. I held business lunch meetings there and invited clients for dinner at the restaurant. It's a one stop center for business travelers. It makes sense! That's hospitality to you my friends. Next time it'll be with my family going to Disneyland. Ram

Yorba Linda, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

I had to put up a business guest at this hotel and had a great experience. He told me the breakfast was great and even though it was during spring break the lines were minimal and food was awesome. I had no problems and the front desk was great. Thank you Teresa!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

The rooms have comfortable beds, but the service of the staff is very unwelcoming. Be prepared for bathrooms that smell musty and damp with pealing paint and missing fixtures. The complimentary parking and free breakfast is a bonus, but the are long waits and little seating areas for a family of four.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Anaheim
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim - South
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim - Orange
Fairfield Inn Anaheim Hills
Hyatt Place at Anaheim Resort/Convention Center
Hilton Anaheim
Hilton Anaheim
#49 of 115 in Anaheim
3.5 of 5 stars 2,638 reviews
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland)

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim North? Share your experiences!