“Great breakfast buffet!” 4 of 5 stars

Free Disney® Shuttle
Ranked #54 of 111 hotels in Anaheim
“Great breakfast buffet!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

The staff were great! The breakfast was awesome, we stayed for a week and only on the last day were we tired of having a cooked o order omelette :). The kids enjoyed the pool and the fish/ turtle pond was really neat. We stay again, only 20 mins or less to Disney! The rooms are nicely updated, but the hotel itself is dated.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the freeway ;)
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

461 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Anaheim Hills
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Great location, excellent staff. We held our wedding here and were very satisfied with our room and reception.

The staff go out of their way to make everything a wonderful experience. They went out of their way to see thnt all the details were taken care of, tables, dance floor, sound system etc. The food was excellent.. Leala Connors was amazing and 'right on' with recommendations.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Bucks County, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I chose the Embassy Suites because I am visiting my brother, who is a single person living about a mile away and suffering from cancer. Although my room rate of $151 cost more than I wanted to pay, I was willing to pay for proximity to my brother, and the fact that there is a two room suite with a fridge and microwave. My brother rents a room in a house, so I brought him here to the hotel for my 5 day visit. I need to be able to feed him in the room as he can barely walk.

On check-in, I was absolutely horrified to learn that on top of the $151 room rate (and that is before taxes), I would have to pay $20 a day for internet connection. It is $10 PER DAY PER DEVICE!! My brother and I each have our own laptops, so this will add an unexpected $100 to the cost of our stay. Their website says internet is "a nominal fee", and I did not call in advance to clarify before committing to this hotel. Any hotel I have ever stayed at offered internet access for free, so this was a complete shocker.

We just checked in yesterday and have not yet had the breakfast so cannot comment on that. The room is comfortable and clean and I slept well. The atrium area is very lovely. The outside is under construction so the front entrance was not functional, and it was difficult to determine where the reception area is. Our balcony is large, but dirty with no furniture to sit on.

Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Parker, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have stayed here on business twice in the last four months. Both trips were about two weeks long. Each time, the Internet access (at $9.95/day) was slow enough to be unusable. I was unable to connect to my office. In fact, I couldn't even get Netflix to load. I ended up having to tether through my iPhone to get any work done. The long and the short of it... If you are on a business trip and need Internet access, stay somewhere else. If you are on a family vacation and the kids plan on watching Netflix, stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: South side away from the freeway.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Draper, Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We stayed here November 2011 (the date below didn't go back that far). We choose this hotel to be near Disneyland and we should have stayed in the Embassy South. The Embassy South charged more for parking or it cost a little more and we had a car. This hotel was run down. It wasn't very clean. The toilet backup up on us and over flowed and always had trouble flushing. The pool was nice because it was in doors and the breakfast was really good. They had a flyer out saying there was an ice cream social. We went there and it was suppose to be for employees only. I don't know why they had the flyer out for everyone to see. It was a little awkward. We will never stay in this hotel again. The location was a lot longer than I thought it was be to Disneyland and then you still had to park and take a shuttle. I recommend the Hampton Inn South and take the shuttle, it drops you off right at the entrance for Disneyland.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Family stayed in two rooms because of having 6. In past, we could all stay together. Not anymore. It was constant noise, no regards for others trying to sleep. We complained at 3:15 in the morning and nothing was done. We will not stay there again. We hace stayed there 5 times in the past ten years and never had such a bad experience. We changed reservations for day 4 and 5 just because of the noise.

Room Tip: Better rates here but its really not what it used to be.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Slidell,LA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

My family stayed at this hotel for 6 nights on our Disneyland vacation. This hotel is located within an easy 15 minute drive to Disneyland. The rooms were clean and large. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Compared to the prices at the Disneyland resorts, it was a no-brainer for us to stay at this hotel. I will swap a short drive anytime in order to save $100 plus per night. Also, these rooms are larger and better equipped than those at Disney. Not to mention, you also get free cook-to-order breakfast and evening cocktails at the Embassy Suites. As a side note, request a room that does not face the scrap yard or interstate. Also, there aren’t any places to eat within walking distance to this hotel, so a car is a must. All and all, I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Request a room that does not face the scrap yard or interstate.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Anaheim North? Share your experiences!