“Best hotel in Anaheim by FAR” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1221 South Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA 92805   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #37 of 114 Hotels in Anaheim
Orange County, CA
“Best hotel in Anaheim by FAR”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2009

Greeted by warm friendly staff, valet available but easy to self park. The hotel atrium is something you would see in a movie and never expect in Anaheim. Has a very trendy, young feel with great lighting & atmosphere that keeps you hooked before even getting to the room. Large clean rooms with flat screen plasma TV's, lavish all-leather headboards, and overall a hotel feel that you would expect in Miami, not Anaheim - Disneyland area. After staying at many hotels in the Anaheim - Disneyland area - This is by FAR the BEST.

6 stars for me.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
MenageHotelAnaheim, Owner at Hotel Menage, responded to this review, April 10, 2009
rainmaker714,

6 STARS IS THE BEST RATING FOR US! More importantly your loyalty to Hotel Menage is worth a life time of ratings... Thank you for you kind words and we look forward to seeing you again!!!!

Hotel Menage!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (357)
Los Angeles, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2009

My husband, myself and our two children (infant and toddler) travelled to Anaheim to go (where else?) to Disneyland. We stayed at the hotel one night and could not have been more pleased with our stay and the restaurant. We got two rooms for extra space (the front desk made some special arrangements so that we could have two adjoining rooms - one for us, the other for naps for the children). The rooms were very nicely furnished with high quality bath amenities. Rooms were very clean and quiet, the bed was super comfortable and the flat screen TV was a nice touch. We also had a couch and small sitting area that were quite comfortable. Room service was amazing - reasonable prices from their own restaurant (great food...more on that later), food arrived hot and very tasty in (no kidding) under 15 minutes. Food was delivered by a very nice hotel employee. The night before Disney, we dined in the hotel's restaurant (we had a sitter, so it was adults only). The food was excellent - quite a range of options and the quality was great - more like a stand-alone restaurant than what one often finds in a hotel. Overall we had a wonderful stay in a great room and had the pleasure of dealing with very pleasant employees - from the valets, to the front desk to the room service server. We will certainly stay there again!!

LikesToTravel2006,

Although you and your family only had one night to spend with us, I am very glad you experienced what we strive to do at Hotel Menage! Thank you for your accolades and I assure you the team will be very happy to hear of your experiences! We love the fact that not only did you bring your kids to our Hotel, we are very glad you had some quality adult time to dine in our k'ya restaurant...

Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Hotel Menage.
california
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2009

I just returned from my two night stay at the Hotel Menage, and wanted to compliment all of the staff. Sylvia at the front desk discovered that I had forgotten my driver's license and credit card at the front desk, and immediately delivered them to my room within minutes of my check-in! She was aIso very helpful at check-in, getting me a room close to the glass elevators. I was very happy with my room and the housekeeping staff, and did not find the freeway noise unacceptable at all, even though the room overlooked the pool and the I-5 freeway. Once the door was closed, the noise was hardly noticeable. The food at the restaraunt was excellent, and my bartender, Eileen, and cocktail watress, Elle, were both so friendly and personable, that it made my stay very enjoyable. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
firedog13814,

Thank you for you comments about Hotel Menage! Impressions are made special when people remember names of our staff that had the difference in everyone's visit to our hotel... Thank you for pointing out specific people and trust me I will make sure to tell them personally of your great comments. We pride ourselves on our service as anyone can build a palace, but unless the foundation of the team is there, you cannot continue to do business. I appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again soon...

Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2009

The Hotel Menage must have at one point been a Days Inn or similar...it's a motel-style hotel, meaning the rooms face to the outside. The rooms are all updated, nice flat screen TV's and spacious, simply decorated rooms. It's definitely not the quietest hotel I've been in, as it's right on Harbour Blvd. and the 5 - great location but a lot of street noise. They've also got two bars (one outside by the pool) and a very hoppin' restaurant which further elevated the noise level. That said, the service was fantastic and we really enjoyed the restaurant and bar. I would not call it a relaxing hotel, it's definitely geared toward a younger/family-free crowd. We would stay again.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
dm713,

Although the title of your review, at first sight, doesn't inspire a good visit, after reading your review, it seems you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Menage. You are correct when you say we are close and convenient to the major roads and highway, but the majority of our rooms are not that noisy, so I'm sorry you experienced that in your room...

We do pride ourselves in being "family" friendly and as you may read in some of the other reviews, guests do bring the family for a vacation and enjoy the environment...

Thank you again for your compliments and we look forward to seeing you again soon at Hotel Menage!!!

Hotel Menage.
tacoma, wa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2009

We stayed here 4 nights. Yes it is between two major roadways and it is noisy. The front desk people were fantastic. Leo is a gift for any hotel company and Ashley was very willing to accomodate the internet rate. We had a shower problem and a problem with the noise so Leo moved us twice. The quietest area is room 258,358 area. Leave the fan on and you mask the road noise. For the rate we received I cannot complain. It was clean, the staff was always willing to help. It was within walking distance to Disneyland and we watched the fireworks from the hotel. The internet photos are a little deceiving but usually they are. The rooms are nice size and they will bring a frig to your room upon request.

sunshineTacoma_Wa,

Thank you for your comments about Hotel Menage... Our team is here to accommodate whatever we need to and I'm happy that Ashley, Leo and the staff assisted you in any way they can. As you notice on many reviews some people find the noise challenging, while others don't notice the noise. Our "value" is what we strive to create and we hope that you will come visit us again soon...

Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2009

I tried to book a reservation for two rooms directly with the hotel manager as I had read there were problems requesting an adjacent room online. They would not honor the same rate that their DIRECT website offers. I do not understand this as we were on the phone, had discussed the dates, and the rooms were available. The manager said that their direct website was run by a third party. Very confusing. They also offered via another website a 3rd night free. Again, they would not do this when directly booking with the hotel manager. I don't like or appreciate the game of who you book with changes how much you pay. I would have liked to stay here, and am disappointed in the "pricing war". I will keep looking. :(

Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
OregonVisitor50,

First and foremost, I'm sorry that they did not accomodate you at our hotel with a "rate" I'm not sure exactly what happened, but if you can email me specifics at stay@casaresortsinc.com, I can assist you with this "issue" you may have had. It may have been that the rate you originally saw online was no longer available and as occupancy dictates rates do increase. I don't know why the review was posted as you did not even stay in our hotel Please email me so I can assist you...

San Diego California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2009

The First thing we noticed about the hotel, it smelled sooo good when we walked in the lobby from the valet center in front of the building, not soap or perfume just a light fresh fragrance that instantly changes your mood. The Staff was very attentive and polite, the valets were very nice young men. The room was spotless and the only complaint I have was the freeway was noisy , NOT the hotel's fault. The young woman on duty Sunday morning was kind enough to get me a cup of coffee from the restaurant when I called to let her know I had made a mess of the coffee in my room, above the call of duty, I think her name was Linda (?) They also found my glasses and cell in my room, returned them immediately. Would recommend this place as a great romantic getaway

ejsmom2,

Thank you for your compliments and your business! We at Hotel Menage pride ourselves on service and value and I am very happy that Linda assisted you as she did, I will make sure she get's the message... Thank you for your comments and most importantly your business and we look forward to servicing you soon!!!

Hotel Menage!

Been to Hotel Menage? Share your experiences!