“The Perfect Day” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #49 of 114 Hotels in Anaheim
Torrance, California, United States
“The Perfect Day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

My husband and I got married at Hotel Menage August 11, 2012. The Hotel was very accommodating with all of our needs. They were able to set up a room block for our guests that chose to stay the night at the hotel for a wonderful discounted price. My husband and I got upgraded to a suite and the room was lovely; big and spacious!
We also had our rehearsal dinner at the Hotel. The food was GREAT!!! We had an amazing time.
The only negative thing would be that the air-conditioning was not working properly on our Big Day (which was a very hot day).
Thanks Maria for working with us and we appreciate everything you have done!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Tempe, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

i'm from arizona and i haven't been to disneyland since i was a little tike. i am now 25 and wanted to experience adult disney. this place has bars everywhere, the staff is friendly, and security goes ABOVE AND BEYOND to ensure your safety and comfort. don't go to disney without staying here! this place is so classy we're forced to call it dapper. if you need help with anything? ask for earl. he is the DUDE! enjoy your stay! AMERICA!

Room Tip: cheap, clean, and DAPPER!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
CasaResortsInc, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Menage, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for your review and compliments! We are happy to hear you and your daughter enjoyed your stay, and we hope to host you next time you return to the Anaheim area.
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

My family and I (a daughter of 9) stayed at Hotel Menage for 3 nights as from 22 November 2012. Because we were doing a round the world trip we did not want the big costs of staying inside Disneyland. This hotel is perfect. A daily shuttle for around $12USD was okay or you coud walk which is an easy 7 minutes. Excellent view of the Fireworks at night and a real pleasant stay. Just remember if you are only staying for Disneyland then a good nights sleep is what this Hotel offers. Staff where more than helpful, clean rooms and great service. Restaurant food is substantial and breakfast is more than adequate for a great day ahead of you in Disneyland. The staff were so helpful and friendly. You can save money by staying here because the costs of the bigger Hotels inside Disneyland are quite expensive and by staying outside you save money for extras like more clothes, food and extra trips to other destinations. Overall my family and I would recommend this Hotel and we would probably stay again if we ever returned to Disneyland which is on the cards.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool area are nice. There is a major Highway that passes behind the Hotel but once...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Julie T
Federal Way, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

My husband and I took our teenagers to Disneyland for the first time last summer and I am so glad we chose this location to stay. The pool was absolutely wonderful and the hot tub was fantastic after a long day on our feet. A few nights instead of staying late in the park we watched the firework show from the pool and that was just amazing. You're not stuck in the middle of thousands of people elbow to elbow and it's such a treat! Plenty of room around the pool - or in it - to watch. The front desk people are so helpful and we didn't have an issue at all getting any info we needed. We bought really reasonable bus passes after the first day of walking to the park and I would highly recommend that. You actually can walk it in about 10-15 minutes but after a long day at the park my feet were ready to retire so the bus was a welcome trip. We also took the bus system to the baseball park to watch a game and the front desk staff told us just how to get there. The room was absolutely fine and extremely clean. We left thank you notes with our tips to the maid and she wrote thank you notes back every day to our girls. It was very sweet. She even tucked in our Mickey and Minnie dolls when she made their bed. We chose a room on an upper floor and it was not noisy in the least. We all slept like babies and I'm pretty picky on beds. We all loved the restaurant in the hotel and ate there for at least one meal a day it seemed. Very reasonable pricing compared to in the park and very good food. There are so many choices to chose from there was always something even my picky kid could eat. I would go back to this hotel in an instant if we get the chance to go back again - hopefully soon!

Room Tip: Definitely chose pool side view and higher floors for less noise.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Madera, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have stayed in many hotels in Anaheim area and I was a little disappointed with this hotel. I gave it higher reviews because Housekeeping was wonderful, front desk was wonderful so over all customer service was awesome. Things I didn't like so much: I never stayed at a hotel that couldn't provide two cribs for my twins. I understand they run low but never had this problem. That was a struggle. I don't like the fact you have to pay for parking and pay for the ART to Disneyland. Although you can walk..... when you have a double stroller, back pack etc its not easy and not to safe crossing the freeway entrance and exit on the overpass. Last the rooms seem updated in furniture but bathroom need some updating as well as the paint in the room. Shower water was never hot enough but perk is best removable shower head ever. We stayed in room 255 and I don't recommend any room near because we were near the dumpsters and the trash man and deliveries would come every morning before 7 and be really really loud. Highway noise does not bother me but this was incredibly loud. I thought because we stayed 5 days they would have given us a more comfortable room but awful placement for a room. Overall I was more disappointed but like I said customer service and housekeeping are amazing. For a short trip I might stay here again if I got a good room away from the dumpsters.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank kimmirae
Thank you for your review.Your compliments to the housekeeping and front desk staff have been passed along and are very much appreciated.
I apologize that your guest room was not in an ideal location in the hotel; we do our best to place our guests staying multiple nights in the more quiet locations of the property. Parking fees are common in most resort locations, and we have priced our parking fees to be competitive for the Anaheim area - $10 self parking, $12 valet. The ART shuttle is a separate business, not associated with Hotel Menage. They do maintain a very convenient stop right outside our front doors, and the cost seems fair for the service they offer - $5 adults, $2 children, for all day use around the city.
We hope to have the opportunity to host you again; please contact us directly to ensure a room in a quieter area of the hotel.
Warm Regards,
Charlotte, Guest Services
La Puente, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

hotel menage in anaheim ca. is the best this our 3rd time staying there. The kids love going there they like it better than disneyland. lol. Its right off the freeway and you can walk to everything, we gt to leave our car at the hotel and walk to disneyland the next day the kids had so much, it was their first time during the christmas season, they had a blast. The kids love to stay there, the pools are heated all night, thry have great service, great breakfast, and hook you up with good deals. There are restaurants within walking distance even downtown disney is walking disatnce. Looking forward to going back again soon.

sincerly,
the aguirre family

Room Tip: no matter where your room is you cannot hear a thing outside your room so you will get a good nights...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Cameron Park, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Friendly and very helpful staff, always willing to help out with even the smallest things!! Will never stay anywhere else on our Disneyland vacations!! And great rates to boot!! Great bar great food pool is amazing and property is very clean.

• Stayed November 2012