“Awesom place to stay for kids and adults!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Menage

Save Saved
You added Hotel Menage to your Saves list
Hotel Menage
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1221 South Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA 92805 (Formerly Holiday Inn)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #32 of 111 hotels in Anaheim
Cameron Park, California
“Awesom place to stay for kids and adults!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Friendly and very helpful staff, always willing to help out with even the smallest things!! Will never stay anywhere else on our Disneyland vacations!! And great rates to boot!! Great bar great food pool is amazing and property is very clean.

• Stayed November 2012

1,335 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (282)
Clackamas, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We made our reservation just a few days before our stay due to some changes in our plans but still got an excellent rate for a Hotel near Disneyland park. The room was really cool, with modern furniture and nice size TV. Only thing I thought was missing was a small refridgerator would have been nice to have. They have a great "Happy Hour" that is kid friendly. My favorites though have to be the outside area around the year round HEATED pool and jacuzzi. It has a realy Island feel, with music playing and a bar area. Almost feels like you are in the south Pacific. Be sure to go swimming at night and depending on what time of year you are staying, watch the Disneyland fireworks from the pool or even your room door. Hotel Menage has the BEST view for watching them outside of the park!! The are literally right above the pool. Only complaint was the freeway is close by but it is drowned out by the other fantastic ammenities this hotel has, especially considering the location. I will go back for sure.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a pool side facing room to get a view of the fireworks. If you are looking for qu...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
CasaResortsInc, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Menage, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
We are so happy to hear your family loved our hotel, pool area, and amenities. Thank you for your review and feedback, and we look forward to seeing you next time.
Warm Regards,
Charlotte, Guest Services
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Had read mixed reviews about the Hotel Menage so I was a bit apprehensive about what to expect. Well, I should know better, don't believe everything you read! I was most impressed. From the moment I arrived, felt very welcomed by the doormen. The checkin was very efficient and luckily for me, at 9am and after a 14hr flight, it was great that my room was ready. I had booked a superior room with a kind bed. Although I was travelling by myself, found the room to be huge. A sofa bed was included. I had no problem with the wash basin being located outside of the bathroom. It was between the bathroom and the (open) but smallish hanging wardrobe. I had read some negative comments about this. I can't see what the big deal is. Bathroom itself is small. It has a shower over bath, with a toilet. But it serves its purpose. Anaheim has an excellent and cheap public transport system - ART. You can just about get anywhere in Anaheim for $5, if you do it right...and it's a regular service, no long waiting times for shuttles to get you places. It is within walking distance of Disneyland, and an easy walk. Out the hotel, over the freeway, and about a further 10min comfortable walk. The concierge was only too happy to help with any request you had. Nothing was a problem. Found all the staff to be very friendly and polite.

Room Tip: If you have a room on the pool side, you get an awesome view of the fireworks from Disneyland.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
California010
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at Hotel Ménage! Very friendly staff . Looking forward to staying there when its warmer to enjoy the pool! Can get a bit noisy with the free way bring ear plugs if you are a light sleeper .

• Stayed January 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is amazing I enjoyed my stay so much the staff is great and respectful. I saw a homeless guy come in at midnight and the security drew was on top of it to have him leaving the property with the most respect and with out causing a problem he was polite and professional about it I loved my stay will be back for sure.

• Stayed December 2012
Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for seven nights, we arrived real late at 1am was checked in super fast, we were hungry and guy at reception offered to get the security guard to grab us some McDonalds for dinner at 1.30am!!!! He wouldn't take a tip or let me offer to buy him a meal even delivered to our room. Awesome service........ The rooms were nice and big and staff very friendly and helpful. Only 10 mins walk from Disney or you can catch the bus which stops out front every 20 mins. Nice big pool and spa didn't hear the road noise at night time. Can see Disney fireworks every night which is cool. Would defiantly stay here again and tell my friends to stay here. Key staff were young girl at reception, with unusual name really helpful and night reception guy and security guard can't remember any names sorry. But we stayed there 26th Nov to 2nd Dec 2012.
Thank you guys, for making our staff very memorable :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay, and I have passed your compliments along to the staff. We hope to host you and your family again soon!
Warm Regards,
Charlotte, Guest Services
ORANGEVILLE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Very nice place to stay! Arrived SUPER early and Sureya was MORE then gracious to help us get into our room. (much different then the girl that started checking us in ) She was beyond honest about another room that she knew we would not prefer and even allowed us to go up and check and see it first. She is top notch and has fantastic customer service skills! Wish we had been able to stay longer to enjoy some of the amenities the hotel had to offer. If we ever go back I would stay there again!

Room Tip: Get a room facing the pool and down from the Free way. Although still loud, much quieter then at th...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Menage? Share your experiences!