We stayed at the Castle Inn for 2 nights. It is very convinient, only a short walk away from Disneyland! Upon arriving, we were a little discouraged by the way we were greeted by the two staff members that we came into contact with. They were very bland, we weren't expecting a fanfare, but a nice cheerful hello would have been nice. Again at check out the girl at the front desk was very bland, no smiles. Nothing.
Once we were in the room I was very pleased by how clean it was. Two thumbs up!! It did have some minor details, and if you're a little picky these details might boher you:
1. You can hear the pipes in your room when someone is taking a shower in a different room.
2. There were no extra blankets in the room (I'm sure if we called, they would have provided us with some) but usually at other hotels they are already in the rooms.
3. There was no laundry bags.
4. The TV only had 30 chanels, no pay-per-view.
5. When we took a shower the tub would clog. 10 minutes into the shower the water from the tub was a little past my ankles! (we did let the hotel know about this upon checking out)
6. We stayed for two nights, When we came back, the cleaning crew had made our beds, but did not throw out any of the trash that we left on the night table.
I liked the room, I'm not super picky, but I do notice things.