“Good Service, Good Food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Morton's the Steakhouse

Morton's the Steakhouse
1895 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802-3509 (Anaheim Resort)
714-621-0101
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's the Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 751 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Anaheim Resort
Melbourne, Australia
“Good Service, Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was the first place we walked passed on the way out and so tried it. Not a family restaurant but they handled our kids very well.
The food was great - lovely steak beautifully cooked broccoli and the wine was great.
Cannot say it was cheap but you get what you pay for sometimes.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

SouthernIll
“Best Ribeye Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Morton's so well known for their steaks does not disappoint with their Ribeye! Cooked to perfection and served piping hot. This steak could feed two easy. Everything from the moment you walk in the door to the dessert is fantastic.

Visited August 2013
Santa Ynez, California
“Excellent service, but the upsell at the end cheapened the whole experience.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have no problem paying for great food. I think the problem at Morton's is that the food does not measure up. Our dinner for two was $200 and this was without drinks. Don't get me wrong, the food is good in fact superior to many steakhouses I have been to. They need to decide if they are going to be an upscale steakhouse or a family restaurant. While the restaurant is upscale in it's presentation but being so close to Disneyland you do get a more casual crowd. I understand that there are a lot of families that are in the area but honestly I could have done without the tired cranky kids. One of the huge turn offs of the whole experience is that at the end of our meal the waiter tried to sell us a frequent diner card, he seriously gave us the hard sell. This cheapened the whole dining experience. I am not sure I would return.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Herndon, Virginia
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Liked the Filet, but did not like the huge price tag. The service was excellent, our waiter was very attentive and prompt. We did not have to ask for anything.

Visited August 2013
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Too Expensive!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The food was excellent but way over priced, if I pay $50 for a steak I expect to get more than just a steak on my plate and not have to pay extra for sides at $12 each. We were there with 5 kids, not a kids menu in sight and the server pointed out to us several times that it was an 'A la cart' restaurant, I felt like telling him that it was us paying the bill! A bit condescending from a waiter.

• Visited July 2013