“Excellent night with friends and colleagues” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Morton's the Steakhouse

Morton's the Steakhouse
1895 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802-3509 (Anaheim Resort)
714-621-0101
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's the Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 694 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Anaheim Resort
New Jersey
“Excellent night with friends and colleagues”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Not the first Morton's I have been to, and certainly not disappointed. The service was exceptional as was the food.

Sydney
“Fabulous"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We dined here our first night and had an amazing meal. Its very dark inside but very nicely done. Our waitress was excellent and our steaks were the best.

Kinver, United Kingdom
“One of the five best steaks I have ever eaten.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We decided to go to this restaurant purely due to its proximity to our hotel. The food was absolutely delicious and the table staff described the menu perfectly. The wine list was extensive but the wine by the glass selection was more than the two or three house wines you normally get. Portions are large as are the side orders - save space for dessert even if you are forced to share due to lack of space. I speak from experience and I have a very healthy appetite
I do have one or two suggestions for prospective guests. Firstly, whilst the freshly baked bread that arrives early at your table is fantastic, try to go easy as it could easily spoil your appetite, secondly, ask for a booth table around the wall as it can get quite noisy if they are very busy.
Will be back next time in Anaheim.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Expensive but OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We were at a congress at the convention center and took a group of customers here for dinner because it was in walking distance. We had a reservation for 8 at 8:30. The whole restaurant was full and the tables were very close together. I really don't like noisy restaurants. We did get put at a table in the back near the wall which was ok. We had several servers and as usual in these type of places, they encourage ordering a lot of food.

I don't drink but my international co-workers really liked the California wines and the steaks a lot. Several of the guys from Denmark really loved the food and wine. I had a salad and crab cake - the appetizer for dinner. It was good and big enough for me for a dinner portion along with the salad. One of the customers had the crab legs and she enjoyed them. I asked for berries for dessert and they brought me some - eventhough it wasn't on the menu. Two of the customers asked for the same when they saw mine. Seemed to be flexible - my Danish co-workers were amazed at the service but then again, waiters in Denmark would rather not be bothered with customers. They can be uniterested and disapear a lot. Probably because they get paid well and you don't leave tips. Anyway, it was good. I probably wouldn't go there if the company didn't pay for it. I prefer small, quiet places.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Victoria Point, Australia
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Just loved the old world atmosphere and silver service. The food was to die for. It is five star. The bar when you walk in is quiet and they serve all your favourite cocktails.