“awesome Stadium” 5 of 5 stars

Espanola, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“awesome Stadium”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Try the baseball cap/ loaded nachos! they are delicious and CAN be shared between 6-8 people- Fire work show was great- parking a little rough- we parked at a bank across the park-

Los Angeles, California
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“So much fun!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

My last game was at Didgers Stadium and I have to say I enjoyed myself so much more in Anaheim. Although I am not a baseball guy the experience here was so much better from the parking, to the seating everything seemed flawless. It had that Old school feel without pretension and fluff. The concessions were great and the choice of food and drink limitless. Prices were high but you know what to expect when the ticket price is low. The staff was friendly and relaxed. We really enjoyed ourselves, and we went back in time for a few hours.

Visited June 2013
Mantorville, Minnesota
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Meh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This was a very average stadium experience. The sight lines are good and the seating is easy to get to. You will want to sit on the left field side of the stadium if it is an afternoon/early evening game to avoid the sun shining directly in your face. The main entrance to the stadium is beautiful, but the interior is nothing special.

Visited August 2012
Laguna Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Angels Security Physically Assaulted me - bruised all up from them grabbing me”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

HORRIBLE Experience !!! I was at the Kenny Chesney concert and they told me to leave for NO valid reason before Kenny Chesney came on and forced us to give them the tickets. ?? I kept asking them why are you telling me to leave... there are bruises all over my arms and he grabbed me by my armpit and my breast has his fingerprints from grabbing me so hard.

Talk about being "violated" and assaulted when you are just going to the concert for fun. :(

I am going to have to pursue legal action against the stadium.

Lethbridge, Canada
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL AT IT'S BEST”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I took a bus load of passengers to a game one evening & we all loved it. The stadium was only part full, so we had our choice of some of the best seats in the house. It was great to have a cold beer, hot dog, & popcorn at "the old ball game"!