“Great baseball!” 5 of 5 stars

Calgary, Canada
13 attraction reviews
“Great baseball!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We have been to several MLB games and Angel Stadium had by far the best fans. The stadium was so lively and fun, it was awesome, especially this early in the season. We will definitely go back.

Murrieta, California
“Make sure you're a size 2”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

In an effort to make as much money as possible, it appears that Angel Stadium officials thought it would be wise to install the smallest seats possible. I got to know my neighbor very well, and he had serious difficulty eating his foot long hot dog without almost sharing it with me. Why do these event officials think people enjoy sitting crushed together while watching baseball? I went to a farm team game the following day and enjoyed the wide seats in that stadium. It just proved to me that it can be done. My neighbor behind me made sure that my grandson heard an extensive vocabulary of profanity, and the restroom matron made sure that no one, including two little girls, were going to use the restroom at the end of the game. On the positive side, the stadium and the restroom facilities were clean, the people in the team store were very helpful, and my neighbor's $7.25 foot long hot dog looked pretty good.

Louisville, Kentucky
11 attraction reviews
“Nice Experience Fun Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

First of all I would say that this stadium though refurbished is slightly dated, It is difficult to walk all the way around the concourse. Food choices were good and it is Southern California so the weather is always great. I would recomend walking up and getting tickets and enjoying a game...

Baltimore, Maryland
19 attraction reviews
“Been to 21 stadiums. This is the worst.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I don't even know what to say about this place other than it's one of the worst if not the worst stadiums I've ever been to. The fans there are the worst. They boo everything. I mean EVERYTHING. It's obnoxious.

Plus side, if you order your ticket through StubHub you get a free hotdog and drink and it's easy to get to from LA.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
46 attraction reviews
“Take me out to the ball game!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Our 2nd time at a baseball game ever and what an experience it is. The interaction with the crowd is just mind-blowing and nothing like what we have back at home in the UK. I loved the whole event from arriving at the cool entrance to participating in the Mexican waves which is so much fun! There are plenty of food vendors to grab a bite and you don't even have to leave your seat - they come to you! Lots of opportunities to be on the big screen, laugh at those who do or even try to catch a ball or t shirt flying your way.
My husband understood the rules more than I do as he plays softball for a league, but this doesn't stop from enjoying the baseball game overall. My only personal issue with baseball is that it does go on for quite some time, especially when hubby wants to get there early to watch ball practise - but this can be justified as the hours do fly by and there is never a dull moment.
His final words today were that Trout was robbed of MVP Season 2012!

Visited September 2012