“UFC fight event” 5 of 5 stars

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“UFC fight event”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

There were no bad seats. the event was great. I'd been there for a Disney on Ice event as well, just a great venue.

California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“At least 'BIGBANG' made it an awesome event.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Didn't enjoy how the staff treated us like criminals and we were told that we were not allowed to leave our section. Plus according to the staff pulling out your mobile to check the time is a criminal offense. What the heck!! At least one of the ushers was curious about the group we were waiting to see and asked a few questions. It almost seemed like she know we were treated poorly and was trying to make up for Honda Center's ill treatment. At the end of the concert we were quickly shooed out of the center. Don't even think about buying more souvenirs or taking a pic with venue poster because a staff member would loudly tell you where the exits are. Plus what was up with all the cops at the end of the show. There was so many, one would of thought it was a sporting event and not a KPop concert. This was the first concert I've been to that had so many cops everywhere. Guess Honda Center want us to remember in their eyes we are all criminals not guest.

There were servers walking around taking drinks & food orders but most of the time it was faster to walk over to the bar and place your order. I even notice one person ask for a refund and the manager when their order never arrived. We did order a chicken & veges dish with rice of the menu from a server. The sauce was too sweet, the chicken was heavily breaded and greasy plus there was no veges in the dish. My advice eat dinner before arriving to the Honda Center.

The only reason why I didn't rate the Honda Center "terrible" is 'BIGBANG' put on an amazingly, unforgettable show which I am still talking about today. Plus YG Entertainment and Samsung had lots of fun stuff happening for fans during the day while fans waited for nightfall and for the show to start.

Visited November 2012
Toronto, Canada
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“A good place to see an event, good pro sports shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Went to the Honda Centre and a got a detailed tour during an open house. Nice to see all the tributes to the Ducks teams that won the Stanley Cup. Sports shop is pricey. More information on this area is available at prasadandassociates.com - this is a nice area to drive around and see some of the key areas in sports.

Visited August 2012
Southern California
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“A Wonderul Sports Arena..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have had many opportunities to visit the Honda Center. I have neve had a parking problem. You can usually get right end and right out. It is close to freeway and the preferred parking is right by the exits and the entranced to the center. The people who work there are always attentive and I have never had a bad seat. I enjoyed seeing the Ducks win and I like it as a basketball venue. We just need a NBA team to make this a first class sports arena.

Visited February 2012
sstclair812
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great, organized venue for all kinds of things”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Love it for hockey games, concerts, etc. Easy access and facilities. Security is a little OTT, but at least it's safe.

Visited August 2012