We stayed at the Doubletree for a recent trip to Disneyland. We were there for four nights and would recommend this hotel for others. We stayed in a one bedroom suite which was perfect for our needs. There is no continental breakfast but the hotel has a small cafe where you can get coffee, cereal, fruit, etc. We did not eat at the restaurant but did go to the bar which was a very poor experience-- in fact, if our experience at the bar had been more pleasant, I would have given this hotel a higher rating. To get to Disney from this hotel, we rode the Anaheim Resort Tram which departs every 20 minutes from the hotel. The tram is affordable and convenient. It is also possible to walk to Disneyland but who wants to get worn out before they even get to the park? The hotel was clean and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center is ideally located one block from the Anaheim Convention Center and just one mile from Disneyland(R) Park and Disney's California Adventure(R) Park. Now offering free wifi and 100% Non-Smoking facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Anaheim
- Doubletree Hotel Anaheim
- Doubletree Resort Anaheim