You added Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center to your Saves list
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center
Ranked #4 of 112 Hotels in Anaheim
Nowra, Australia
“Anaheim”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Fantastic hotel. Stayed two nights. Could not fault the rooms, service, staff, restaurant, convenient location to Disneyland, transport at the door. Highly recommend this hotel. Staying here was a great ending to a 6 week holiday.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Jaassiez,

Thanks so much for your kind words about our hotel.

I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel & services. We love our Australian guests. So much so that our chef has begun offering Vegemite!

Please visit us again soon.

Doubletree Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort – Convention Center

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (209)
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
NW Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Spent 2 nights here during our California trip. This is a top-tier Hilton property. It is clean, spacious, elegant to say the least. The room we stayed in was very spacious and a great value for our family of four. This property is only about a 7-10 minute drive from Disneyland. If I go back to Disneyland or Anaheim in the future this would absolutely be the property I would choose.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Loved this hotel! The location is great, about a 15 minute walk to Disneyland. If you have the option to buy the ART passes for the buses, do so! It is worth it! The room was very clean, and with the exception of housecleaning forgetting to replace the packets of coffee in our room two days, they did a great job! One evening, upon returning to our room, my daughter discovered her blanket in the shape of some sort of flower! The concierge was very helpful in arranging transportation for us. The front desk staff were very welcoming upon our arrival! I would definitely stay here again if in the area! There is a cafe which has some delicious pastries, although it is pricey. There is also a restaurant where we had the buffet breakfast one morning. I wouldn't suggest the breakfast as the food was not that tasty, eggs were fake tasting and it was very expensive.

Room Tip: Possibly ask for a room facing the fireworks from Disney.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear nclcrl,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our guests’ feedback is very important to our efforts to continually improve our hotel & its services.

I am so happy that housekeeping was able to show you their artisitic side. They've even been known to make birds & monkeys out of towels in the past. I'm sorry we missed refreshing your coffee packets, though.

I apologize that the breakfast was a disappointment to you. I do want to assure you however, that the hotel only uses real eggs for breakfast. I hope you'll give it another try in the future.

I’m glad to hear you you enjoyed Cafe Biscotti & the front desk service. I'm also happy you were able to utilize the ART Shuttle - it's so convenient.

I hope you can stay with us again soon.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We just arrived back home from our trip to California to see Disneyland with the kids for the first time. Immediately upon entering the hotel my wife and me experienced a very warm and welcoming environment and staff. Our first impression was one of arriving at an old friends house for a summer vacation retreat. Checking in at the front desk could not have been any more efficient and accurate in detail. The following morning we went to the restaurant, Agio, and were delighted to see the delicious buffet breakfast awaiting guests. After being seated we were warmly and pleasantly greeted by our server Erlinda. Erlinda was very attentive to our family and our requests. Throughout our three day stay we intentionally requested Erlinda as our server because of our initial experience and service she provided to our family. Each day Erlinda consistently demonstrated her desire to insure guests have an exceptionally positive experience at the restaurant and routinely went above and beyond to make sure our kids felt like they were at home with friends. The room was wonderfully spacious and clean, not to mention the delightful sound of peace and quiet throughout the hotel. My wife and me and in particular our kids truly enjoyed Disneyland as well as our stay at the Doubletree Hotel. Of course the family has insisted we come back again next year, and I suppose that is precisely what we will be doing. The best part of planning our next trip is we already know where we will be staying. Hopefully Erlinda will still be working there because it is our intention to request her as our server the minute we arrive in 2015. Thank you Doubltree for a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: There is currently construction on the North side of the hotel, so we would recommend a room on the...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Apollo01504

Thanks so much for your kind words about our hotel. It's great to hear the hotel treated you & your family like old friends. What a nice thing to say!

I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations & breakfast buffet. I'm really glad to hear Erlinda provided you with great service. We are very lucky to have her on the team.

We look forwarded to welcoming you & your family back in 2015!

Austin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Spent 2 nights here to visit Disneyland. Room was clean and very quiet. Beds were very comfortable and the staff were very accommodating and friendly. We did not have time to use the pool. It did seem rather on the small side. However I am sure kids would never notice or care. If you really want a hotel with a good pool environment I would probably stay somewhere else. Otherwise, I would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Linda D,

Thanks so much for your kind words about our hotel.

I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations & service. I'm sorry to hear the pool was a bit small for your taste but I hope the large Doubletree Cookies helped ease your disappointment.

Please visit us again soon.

honolulu
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Great hotel for the family traveling to Disneyland. Food there is ok and there are restaurants within a half mile and closer. I've stayed there twice. The suites have a bedroom and pullout bed in living room. It didn't have a mini fridge however. I got there early around 9am and was able to check in. They were very accommodating. Parking is good there, self parking. Close walk to hotel, maybe 1 minute at the most. They have a concierge there if needed. Easily accessible from the highway and in and out of hotel parking. There is a laundromat across the street if needed. It is ok , I used it. And always the chocolate chip cookies when checking are something to look forward to for the
kids and adults, lol.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear sfuj1212,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel & its services.

I wanted to share a couple of items about the hotel, though. All of our suites & rooms contain a mini fridge - they are hidden away within a pretty wooden cabinet. Also, for our guests convenience, we offer a two coin operated laundry rooms on site. No need to run across the street for any surprise laundry needs.

Again, thank you for your kind review. I hope you can stay with us again soon.

anaheim, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Very friendly staff, great rooms, comfortable beds. And at midnight after a day of disney a warm cookie was perfect! My kids thought the pool on the roof was pretty neat, the hot tub was nice on sore feet from walking all over disney. The bus stop is right outside of the hotel entrance. I loved this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Royann D,

Thanks so much for the nice words about our hotel!

I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel accommodations & our friendly service. Glad you made time for the jacuzzi, which is also a great location to catch the Disneyland Fireworks show. It's nice to know our famous Doubletree Cookies DO make a great midnight snack.

I hope you can visit us again soon.

Doubletree Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort – Convention Center

Been to Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center

Address: 2085 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
Location: United States > California > Orange County > Anaheim
#3 Business Hotel in Anaheim
#4 Family Hotel in Anaheim
#4 Romantic Hotel in Anaheim
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center 3.5*
The newly renovated DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center is ideally located one block from the Anaheim Convention Center and just one mile from Disneyland(R) Park and Disney's California Adventure(R) Park. Now offering free wifi and 100% Non-Smoking facilities. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Suites By Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Anaheim
Doubletree Hotel Anaheim
Doubletree Resort Anaheim

If you own or manage Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.