“Clean and comfortable!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center

You added Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center to your Saves list
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center
Ranked #4 of 112 Hotels in Anaheim
Tracy
“Clean and comfortable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

My family stayed here for four nights on our recent Disneyland trip. We have four kids. We were able to have two kids stay with my relatives in another room..so we had plenty of room with the two queen beds and sofa suite. It would have been a little cramped with our four kids in one room.
I was very happy here because I really wanted to stay in a clean hotel. I am paranoid about bedbugs and this hotel had no reports on the bedbug registry. It is also only 3 years old.
The rooms were very clean. I love that the beds have white down comforters that are covered in sheets as well. The pillows are down too. I slept very comfortably each night.
We were right next to the ice machine...but we didn't hear a thing.
We had the buffet breakfast included in our stay. It was excellent. The apple smoked bacon is yummy! We found out on the last day that you can ask for a made to order omelet or pancakes that is included in the buffet. We found out too late to try these, but we didn't mind because the breakfast was so good.
I also asked for extra towels. We had plenty of towels that were bath size (not tiny) and thick too.
I highly recommend this hotel! I wish we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Incline Village, Nevada, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We took our annual family trip to Disneyland in October 2013. The main portion of our stay was on Disney property but we stayed at the Doubletree the night before our Disney stay began. We picked this location for its proximity to Disney since we weren't sure what we were going to do that afternoon/evening. We loved this hotel - from the warm cookies at check-in, to the friendly staff, to the suite rooms, we were very pleased. Our room had 2 queen beds in the bedroom and a pull-out couch with sitting chairs and desk in the other room. We all slept comfortably here. And the shower was the BEST of our trip (which consisted of stays in 4 different hotels) - I love a good shower with a nice powerful water stream and this one did not disappoint. The free internet was easy to connect to and pretty fast and reliable.
We were within walking distance of many great restaurants, Downtown Disney, and the Anaheim Garden Walk.
The only minor problem was that when we arrived there were NO parking spaces available in the lot (accessible by a "gated" entry) and since we were paying for parking I was a bit disappointed. I got lucky and caught someone leaving but I was worried I could have been out there for hours waiting for a spot to open.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Las Vegas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Always enjoy my stay at this Double Tree! The rooms are clean, the beds and pillows are very comfy. The employees are always helpful and very nice. It is also within walking distance to Disneyland and shopping.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

San Luis Obispo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Perfect accommodations if you're a family visiting Disneyland. We were a family with 3 children and the suite at Doubletree was perfect for us. The bedroom is completely separated from the sitting room making it quite easy to put the kids to bed early after a big day at Disneyland. The warm chocolate chip cookies we re a big bonus and the kids really enjoyed asking for one every time we went through the hotel lobby. It will definitely be our place to stay on the next Disneyland visit.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

The Doubletree Suites is perfectly situated for a visit to the Disneyland parks. Within 15 minutes walking, you can leave your car parked at the hotel, close to shops and restaurants. Hotel was clean and room was perfectly sized for a family of 5. We'll stay there again when we return to the area with no hesitations.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Great place to stay and close to Disneyland. Paid for our stay in full at booking. Paid for early check in as well.... no early check in! Was offered another room for an additional $28 a night... really?

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Ogden, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I originally booked here because the conference hotel of a conference I was attending was full. I was blown away! The airline lost my luggage and the front desk clerk was understanding and immediately set me up with toiletries, the staff was extremely attentive to detail. The food was excellent. The breakfast buffet was delicious and plentiful with incredible gourmet salsa. Even the way the lemons were put in the water seemed reminiscent of an expensive hotel. The rate was great, especially for a suite. I will definitely come back with my family.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center

Address: 2085 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
Location: United States > California > Orange County > Anaheim
#3 Business Hotel in Anaheim
#3 Romantic Hotel in Anaheim
#4 Family Hotel in Anaheim
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center 3.5*
The newly renovated DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center is ideally located one block from the Anaheim Convention Center and just one mile from Disneyland(R) Park and Disney's California Adventure(R) Park. Now offering free wifi and 100% Non-Smoking facilities. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Suites By Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Anaheim
Doubletree Hotel Anaheim
Doubletree Resort Anaheim

If you own or manage Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.