“Very small fitness center and rooms” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center

Save Saved
You added Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center to your Saves list
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   2085 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast Package
Ranked #4 of 111 hotels in Anaheim
Provo, United States
“Very small fitness center and rooms”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Calling the fitness center a closet would be generous. Even by Hampton Inn standards, this was a poor fitness center. My King room as really small. The chair to the desk actually bumped up to the bed.

1,393 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
surrey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Much friendlier than other Hilton Hotels I have visited. Immaculately clean, newly refurbished rooms. We had a 2 queen bed suite on top floor (7th). Breakfast was good quality but there is also a Denny's across the road. 20 minute walk to Disney park entrance, bit longer coming home with tired legs! Shuttle is available at 5 dollars each per day. We arrived at 11am - checkin not until 3 - so left our bags with bell service and headed to parks. Can't fault the hotel, others are a bit closer but may not be as comfortable for the price paid.

Stayed October 2013
Saint Joseph, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

this is a very clean and modernly furnished hotel. it is quiet around all the busy disneyland properties. The front desk staff, especially Maria, is kind and professional. they even give you a warm cookie when you arrive. great hotel to get some rest near the attractions.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Adelaide, South Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

First the positives - the location is great, walkable to restaurants and Disneyland. We were able to walk back with our sleeping kids on 2 occasions and transfer them straight to bed. The rooms are a decent size, we had a 1 bedroom suite which was ample space for our family of 4. We also had breakfast included in our rate at Agio Restaurant which was nice each morning. The self laundry was handy ($1.50 per wash, $1.75 per dry).

Now the negatives - we had checked out on Wednesday afternoon as we were leaving that evening. We placed our bags in our friends' room who we're staying on. Unfortunately my son became ill and we had to stay another night. When we arrived back at the hotel, both my husband and son covered on vomit, we were shown no compassion or assistance (ie towels, water etc). We were given are very high rate for a 2 queen room ( not suite). The next morning we decided to extend our stay for another night ( although we would be checking out that evening). When I rang down to reception I was told that our current room was not available but they had other rooms available but check in wouldn't be until 4pm. We explained the fact that our son was sick and we needed somewhere to stay. I then went down to reception and explained our position face to face. I told them I was happy to move to another room, but I wanted to coordinate it with our check out. The girl at the front desk found us a suite and said that we could move straight away. Unfortunately the young guy (Sean) who I had spoken to on the phone earlier came up and whispered something in the girl's ear - extremely rude and not very subtle. She then told me I had to check out at noon and couldn't check back in until 4pm. The manager overheard the conversation and said we could stay in our current room and all was ok - so why the run about with the other 2 staff members??? I advised that we would pay the full rate, however we only needed the room until 8pm. Upon check out at 8pm the girl tried to charge us an early check out fee as well as the entire rate. Something I had never heard of and had not been advised of upon check in. After wasting 15 minutes it was okay'd for us not to pay this fee - so beware.

I doubt we will stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Emma1975,

Thank you for your review. I’d like to apologize for the way the hotel staff handled the situation with your ill son, we should have shown a lot more empathy. In addition, I’d like to apologize for the difficulty you encountered while extending your stay, we should not have made the process so challenging.

Please know this is not the excellent service our hotel is known to provide. Again, please accept our apologies for your experience.

Umea, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Good hotel in good location, near the convention center. Excellent facilities, friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast with very friendly staff. Good value for money. I know where to stay next time I visit Anaheim.

Allison Park, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I stayed here on business for five days. The staff were very helpful when I needed cab service, a cookie, a newspaper, and simply advice on where to get a good dinner in the area. The room was clean, very quiet, and the bed was very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.

Madison, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I stayed here while attending a conference in Anaheim. The hotel was close to the convention center, clean, quiet, in good overall condition, the staff was great and the beds were really comfortable. There were plenty of restaurants near by and Disney is just a few blocks away.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center

Address: 2085 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
Location: United States > California > Orange County > Anaheim
#3 Business Hotel in Anaheim
#4 Family Hotel in Anaheim
#5 Romantic Hotel in Anaheim
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center 3.5*
The newly renovated DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center is ideally located one block from the Anaheim Convention Center and just one mile from Disneyland® Park and Disney's California Adventure® Park. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Suites By Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Anaheim
Doubletree Hotel Anaheim
Doubletree Resort Anaheim

If you own or manage Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.