Save Saved
You added Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center to your Saves list
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   2085 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast Package
Ranked #4 of 111 hotels in Anaheim
“Quite a lovely hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I Am here for the Audiology Now!!13 convention. I arrived early, but was unable to check in before 3:00pm. That is the only complaint that I have. However, the front desk was gracious, and they checked to make sure that I could get in ASAP. The rooms are spacious, clean. I stayed on the street side, seventh floor, and could still hear the street noises. However, that was not a distraction. At home I hear the trains. Room service was good. Rather beds a comfortable. The water pressure is great. All in all a good place to stay that is in walking distance to the convention center.
The hotel is also filled with Disney Land families. So it is also in a great location for DL!

Room Tip: Request parking or front side.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

1,410 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
Maple Ridge,BC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Found a decent price for this hotel however did not find anything special about it. Took about 20 minutes to walk to Disneyland, no shuttle is provided from the hotel. Having stayed in numerous other hotels around Disney would probably not choose to stay here again. Didn't find the staff very welcoming and the rooms are in need of a little updating.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DF3000, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear SuperScaryMiss,

I apologize that you didn't feel welcomed during your visit. It is an crucial part of our business and we will discuss your thoughts with the entire team.

While the hotel does not own a shuttle, we are a part of the Anaheim Resort Transit system which offers service to Disneyland and area attractions for a nominal fee.

We've also listened to feedback from our guests and will be updating our rooms this year - carpets, sofas and more.

We hope you will give us another opportunity to show you the great service and accommodations Doubletree Suites by Hilton usually provides.

Deborah Fisher, Doubletree Suites by Hilton
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I enjoyed my stay very much. When I checked in, I found that there was hair on the wall in the shower from a previous guest. I removed it with a washcloth and left a note for housekeeping. The room was spotless everywhere else and continued to be kept that way.
The room was large and pleasant. The bed and bedding was very comfortable. I ate dinner in the restaurant and it was very good. On the last day, I had breakfast there, too. I was sorry that I hadn't had a chance before because the breakfast buffet was very nice and had a wide selection.
I was there for a conference and it is quite a hike to the conference center, about 1/2 a mile.
The only thing that they need to improve is having a lighted makeup/shaving mirror on the wall. There was a large mirror over the vanity but the lighting is not very good and you have to stand far from the mirror as the vanity is quite deep.
I actually forgot to empty the safe and returned the next day to get my jewelry and medicine. I called the hotel that night and let them know and they said that housekeeping had already alerted them and given my things to security. There was no problem getting them in the morning with my ID or they could have mailed them to me for a fee. They did not charge me for leaving the safe locked.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

We attended Wondercon during our stay last on the weekend of the 29th. We love the vicinity of it between the convention center and Disneyland. The best part of our stay was the 13$ buffet breakfast. That deal is a steal compared to other hotel breakfast offers. I also noticed that the rooms accomodate for smoking and non smokers, which is a plus if you have a member of the family who smokes. I've always been a DoubleTree fan and higly recommend this location to anyone and everyone.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Duncan, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We chose this hotel from the Western Vacations brochure, based on its ranking and reviews here. We were not disappointed! Be sure you are looking at this site, however, because there is another Doubletree which is at the convention centre (100 The City Drive), this site, at 2085 Harbour is NOT the convention centre location, and also does NOT include a free shuttle to Disneyland that the City Drive location does. We were traveling with our 2 teenagers and requested a one bedroom suite. It was kind of a goofy configuration-- the separate bedroom had 2 queen beds, and the main area had a pull out couch. (I had assumed 1 bedroom = 1 bed, and the other bed and pull out would be together). However, one quick phone call to the desk, and they sent up and set up a cot, so everyone got their own bed, the teenagers each in a cot and the pull out. Perfection. Lovely welcome both from the front desk and Javier the concierge. I did meet 2 other fellows who worked at the concierge desk, and while they were also friendly, they did not possess Javier's skill and finesse. The bar had great service, both for drinks and food, and the restaurant was good too. Room service on 2 occasions was also excellent. Not a lot of choice on the dinner menu, but all of it was really good quality food. Breakfast, likewise, was good-- cold or hot buffet ( the best deal), or order ala cart. Like all of Anaheim, nothing was cheap, and we didn't have a meal for the 4 of us that was under $50. The cafe in the lobby sold Starbucks coffee and pastries, and was nice for the on-the-go breakfast. Swimming pool/hot tub was ok. Lots of nice big towels and an outdoor shower, as well as a house phone to order food out on the deck. Nice chairs and tables out there, though we only swam one night. You can see the fireworks from the pool, though, so that was cool...
Great feature: Coin-op laundry on two floors-- AWESOME not having to take home all the dirty laundry.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, and though I only had contact with perhaps 6 of the staff, they were all, without exception, outstanding in their service and hospitality.

As a Disney hotel--pretty good. You COULD walk (about 10 minutes to the park) and we did walk back one evening. Cab was usually the best, and for 4 of us, if we were only going and returning once, the round trip cab was cheaper than the shuttle. We used the shuttle one day, as we wanted to return later, and it was ok. It picks up right outside the hotel, and is supposed to run every 20 minutes....sometimes it did. Picking it up at the park was annoying, because apparently people don't know how to form a proper line, but we did get on.

Room Tip: Chose floor 7. Coin op laundry on that floor, and if you are facing the park, you can see the firewo...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
hotel82, General Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you for saying so many nice things about our hotel, and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I just want to point out , for the benefit of our Trip Advisor followers, that our hotel at 2085 South Harbor is the one thats closest to Disneyland and the Convention Center, while the Doubletree at 100 City Drive is closer to Angles stadium.
Hope to see you again soon.
Respectfully,
Jeff Morse
Longmont, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

This hotel is nicely appointed and served our purpose of staying in a higher quality hotel near Disneyland, but we were never made to feel welcome. We arrived a little earlier than check-in (around noon), and although they had rooms available, the front desk seemed to scold us for checking in early. Then, we were given the smallest room in the floor plan, which was obvious from the fact that the bed filled the room, and the site map on the door showed how small it was in comparison to the others. Then, when we stored our bags for a few hours, we tipped the bell staff to help us take our bags to the curb, but they didn't lift a finger to help us get the bags beyond their desk near check-in. They shouldn't have taken our tip if they weren't going to lend us a hand. They were pretty lame, actually, although we had no option but to store our bags, so we were glad to be able to do that. We did enjoy the pool in the evenings, and the ART shuttle bus to DL stops right at the hotel's parking lot entrance, so it was quick and easy to go back and forth to the park. I'd consider staying here again only because we liked the feel of the hotel and it's in a better location than its other Hilton properties just down the road in Garden Grove.

Room Tip: Request a high floor looking towards DL
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
I am very sorry to hear that you were not made to feel welcome, as that gets to the very essence of what our business is all about. I will be reviewing your observations with our staff, to reiterate the importance of being friendly and welcoming. While I don't want to make excuses, you were here over a very busy period [Spring break] and had reserved one of our standard rooms vs a suite, hence the size.
I value your comments as you obviously travel a lot, and hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service.
Respectfully,
Jeff Morse
Soldotna, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Beds very comfortable , had top floor room and very quiet, even with a hotel full of high school cheerleaders! ( cheer leading national competition at convention center). Hotel staff very helpful. Went to Disneyland and rented a car, used the parking lot at Disney very long walk, there is a parking lot a block from hotel with a shuttle that drops you off at front gate, if you have a car use this lot as,e price and quick. Had an awesome stay. Did not eat at hotel, but had drinks in the bar, very nice.

Room Tip: We had top floor facing back parking lot very quiet, they do have rooms facing fireworks and offered...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center

Address: 2085 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
Location: United States > California > Orange County > Anaheim
#3 Business Hotel in Anaheim
#4 Family Hotel in Anaheim
#5 Romantic Hotel in Anaheim
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center 3.5*
The newly renovated DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center is ideally located one block from the Anaheim Convention Center and just one mile from Disneyland® Park and Disney's California Adventure® Park. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Suites By Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Anaheim
Doubletree Hotel Anaheim
Doubletree Resort Anaheim

If you own or manage Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.