The Doubletree Suites was a fine hotel for our Disneyland vacation.
1) Facilities - Great. The kids enjoyed the pool and the parents enjoyed the hot tub. Fitness facility looked great but small. Pool hours could be later than 10pm but it is in the courtyard so would likely disturb other guests.
2) Room - We had a 2 Queen suite. Good, compact room design. Wish the hide-a-bed was better quality. Put a kid on it and that was fine but I wouldn't wish that bed on an adult.Clean rooms.
3) Location - Not bad but a longish walk from Disneyland. Might choose a closer location next time. No shuttle provided either which was unfortunate. You can take the Disneyland shuttle to the "Woody" parking lot and then it is about a 5 minute walk to the Doubletree however.
4) Staff - Friendly and competent.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Anaheim
- Doubletree Hotel Anaheim
- Doubletree Resort Anaheim
- Doubletree Guest Suites Anaheim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center is ideally located one block from the Anaheim Convention Center and just one mile from Disneyland® Park and Disney's California Adventure® Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.