“Good Stay ” 3 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1600 E Lincoln Ave, Anaheim, CA 92805   |
Ranked #87 of 112 Hotels in Anaheim
“Good Stay ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I enjoyed my stay.. Room was clean and good for the price. I would Definitely stay here again!! There's fixing that could be done.. Bathroom had a small hole on wall that could fix. What ever we needed they responded right away. Really good customer service. Really peace and away from all the rush.. I little to far for me from Disneyland .. I like all the chaos near the park!

Stayed November 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Vallejo, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

This is my second stay here on a family trip to Disneyland. Last time was about a year ago. Some things were the same- you can see they are very actively renovating still and I was very impressed with the customer service as before. Breakfast is minimal- coffee, juice, cereal and Costco pastry- but down the street is Varsity Burger which is great, fast, cheap eats (classic LA pastrami, mexican & burgers joint) so that's okay. I think the key to a happy stay here is requesting a renovated room. They were putting new furniture in the rooms and renovating the hallway to the lobby so you can SEE major improvements in the works. However, many rooms are not yet refurbished. I stayed in a partially refurbished room last time with a kitchenette and 2Q beds. Was VERY pleased with this room for cleanliness, lay out, and price. Linens were new and crisp, bed was super comfortable, furniture needed some love but was highly functional. This time we stayed in the same building, 2Q with micro/fridge, but not the built in kitchenette area. Thought we had booked the same room, but rooms are not all the same even when in the same building, and this one was somewhat shabby- needs new carpets, burnt out light bulbs, bad plaster job on hole in wall, broken towel rack. That said, mattress was comfortable and same nice, clean linens. I would stay here again, but I would recommend specifying that you want a remodeled room.

Room Tip: Ask for a remodeled room. Family suites are small apartments.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Santa Ana, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2014

Was very pleased with the service and quality of this hotel. The employees were on top of things and professional. Whatever I needed they responded quickly and I felt like I was being valued as a customer. Can't complain much, would definitely recommend and come back here again! :)

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Morro Bay, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

My family an I stayed here recently for our Disneyland trip. We had a wonderful time. The property was clean, spacious, and child and adult friendly; the front desk people were attentive, responsive, and helpful in setting up rides and recommending places to go and eat. We will definitely return!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here in September and had an excellent experience with the place and the service. The staffs are courteous and friendly and the room is clean and well maintained. I will be staying here again in the future.

• Stayed September 2014
San Diego, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

I stayed there one night with my husband and son. 3 cars parked along the back alley, completely blocking my car from leaving in the morning. Nobody could locate the car owners. After a long time an employee let me out the back gate after helping me maneuver out of the parking spot. The room was nothing to write home about but had the basics from the 80's. Plus a big flat screen TV. Overall, not impressed.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
El Monte, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

Thanks for the great service. I would definitely come back.
The room is always clean daily!
There's many hang out spots near by, bars, attractions, etc.
Their costumer service is the best. Everyone was so welcoming and nice.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Lemon Tree Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!