“Great food!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mimi's Cafe Disneyland

Mimi's Cafe Disneyland
1400 South Harbor Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92802 (Disneyland)
(714) 956-2223
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Sydney, Australia
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

When I first stepped into the restaurant, I was taken back by the French decor on how beautiful it was! Very authentic looking indeed. I ordered the tall stack of pancakes and a hot chocolate. The pancakes were one of the best pancakes I have ever eaten. The hot chocolate was amazing too. Great service as well.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Merritt, Canada
“Fantastic service with Grandkids made to feel special.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Good menu choices. Quality products with reasonable pricing. Very close to our hotel so visited several times. They offer discounts and free product for answering short surveys. Waiters are extremely accommodating with young children, no mess was too big. Nice outside patio to enjoy the warm evenings. Flavoured water and bread samples while you wait for your table.

Visited March 2014
Kamloops, Canada
“Great food, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

This is where we eat almost all of our meals while we are at Disneyland. The food is delicious, and more importantly, made with care and attention. Prices are great; we don't eat a lot, so were able to split a dinner between two of us. Saved us a lot of money.

Visited March 2014
“Yummy food, yucky service!! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Delicious food!!! My whole family loved our dinner. Pancakes are the best I have ever had. My husband had an awesome hamburger and loved it. The service sucked!! We didn't get our water refilled till the end and then it took 15 min to get our credit cards back.

Rigby, Idaho
“Average fare, not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I had the soup of the day...it was not good, though they did keep the home made corn bread coming, even though it was not part of the meal...would probably go there if someone invited me to dinner, but would not pick it of my own volition.

Visited January 2014