“Really enjoyable experience” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #64 of 694 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Really enjoyable experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Visited mimi's whilst on holiday in Anaheim ,we hadn't planned to eat here but it was getting late one evening and it wasn't far from our hotel. The menu was a nice change from all the burgers and fries everywhere you go. The food was lovely, the staff were very friendly and it was a really nice environment to eat in.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

London, United Kingdom
“Child friendly and good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

We ate there for breakfast, lunch and dinner (the children didn't want to eat anywhere else!) the portions were large and the staff friendly and helpful. If you join their e-club before travelling you receive vouchers. We received 4 free muffins which were massive and tasty and came in 5 different flavours.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kampala
“Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Sumptuous, and served up very politely by a team of friendly ladies who also jumped at the opportunity to arrange our taxis back to the hotel. The weather was superb so we walked breakfast off around the restaurant and eventually found ourselves back for refreshments (no alcohol, though!)

Visited August 2013
seal beach
“Mimis is not even close to original cafe”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

No longer serve fresh orange juice, Serve orange juice like water. Portions are small and food is overall not good. Management is not the same and they watch to see if too much coffee is poured when you are almost ready to leave. This was told to me by a waitress at Mimi's . I cannot stand to eat there as I know what it was like when it was owned by the Sims family.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Brush Prairie, Washington
“Lunch with my Mom”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I flew to Anaheim to surprise my mom for her Birthday, and she took me to Mimi's, it was fantastic. Our waitress must have refilled my tea 10 x. I was super thirsty from traveling. We both loved our meals , the sourdough bun on my burger was amazing, and my mom only eats a small amount and she ate half her French dip and took half home and then ate that the next day too! Each visit she gets a special pull open coupon that the manager opens and we got one meal for free! Thanks Mimi's for making my visit with my mom extra special.

• Visited August 2013