“While in Disneyland try this restaurant” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Goofy's Kitchen

Goofy's Kitchen
1150 Magic Way, Anaheim, CA (Disneyland)
714 781-3463
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 694 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Description: Join Chef Goofy and some other favorite Disney Characters at this whimsical buffet-service restaurant where everyone's a kid! Dine on a wide selection of delicious dishes and laugh it up during your meal.
Portland, Oregon
“While in Disneyland try this restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

When we arrived at Disneyland it was dinnertime and we were hungery and did not check out any other options. We did not have a long wait. The staff was very nice and the buffet selection was outstanding. The food was pretty good. If you have children then this is the place to go, but remember you are going to pay a little more for your meal because of the Disney characters.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Everything that I expected!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Customer service was amazing!! Atmosphere was amazing!!! Location was amazing!!!! Rooms were even better!! Clean, updated, modern, comfortable,ect!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
boston, ma
“Food is Fine but Characters were Lacking...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

We had a 7:00 am reservation...so there was no wait for our table. We sat in a slightly too dark corner not far from the buffet. The waiter was pleasant and brought drinks promptly. The buffet has a lot of choices and is good for people who do not like breakfast food as there are a lot of lunch options among all the breakfast choices. My 5 year old son liked the Mickey pancakes and the huge strawberries too.

As for the characters, Goofy and Pluto were hanging out at the entrance when we came in, so they gave our son autographs and took a picture. He was disappointed to not see more characters around while we ate. He and his dad went to the bathroom a one point and of course that is when the only other character we saw showed up. It was Dale. So, when he came back we went to the other room where he was visiting the three other tables sitting there. But instead of greeting us after the other tables, Dale shooed us back to our table, which I found odd. I said to him, we missed you because my son had to go to restroom and still he shooed us and walked on to the next table getting seated. Given how uncrowned it was, it did not seem much to have our meet and greet right then. Given how much it costs to eat with the characters I thought this was too much to get pushed aside my one of them. He did come to our table after and of course I held my feelings and took a picture with him and my son. But again he was onky the third but was the final character that we saw....

So, while I know this Character Breakfast is supposed to be a must do; however, I did not feel it was worth it as you can see at least three characters at the park without the extra cost.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Not the best dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Previously we had spent the over $100.00 for 2 adults and 1 child for Goofy's Kitchen, to see the characters and have a great meal. However, this time, only 4 characters, Alice, Minnie, Chip and Goofy. Additionally the food wasn't any better or worse than if we had eaten at Golden Corral. Due to this recent experience, we won't be coming back for this dinner, considering the over $100.00 price tag for dinner. We saw more characters in the park for free (other than admission price).

Visited January 2013
Greeley, Colorado
“A fun birthday for this 45 year old...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Yes, even we older people like to have character breakfasts. :) We visited Goofy's Kitchen for my 45th birthday. We've tried Plaza Inn's character breakfast, which I reviewed, as well. This one, however, was our favorite. Great selection of food--kept fresh, good variety, loved the made-to order omelettes and the sausage. :) There was great interaction with the characters, as well. Even though it was just me and my 17-year-old, they did NOT skip our table. The birthday cupcake and birthday pin was also a nice touch. Don't forget your birthday pin! It makes your day even more fun. PS--if a cast member comes to your table trying to sell the PhotoPass+ option, I recommend it highly. At first, I thought it was just a sales tactic, but it was the best choice for a party of two traveling. (Usually it just looks like one of us is on vacation.) Anyway, we will be returning to Goofy's Kitchen for my daughter's 18th birthday! :)

• Visited October 2012