“Average” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks

Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks
1640 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802-2314 (Disneyland)
7145200200
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Sydney, Australia
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

We were really looking forward to trying a Tony Romas and were happy to staying in one of the hotels close by. I know it's one of the chain restaurants which is usually not our thing but travelling with kids from Australia some nights it can work.

The food was as expected. I had ribs and my husband had a steak. I did enjoy mine and recommend getting sauce on the side. The kids enjoyed their meals one pasta and one ribs.

I was really surprised more than anything about how poor the service was. Travelling from Australia we don't have any mandatory tipping. Most places in the US we find the service to be fantastic. They didn't clear our starters at all. Even when they couldn't fit our mains and sides on the table, they just shuffled and stacked the mess. Then not long after our mains were served, they gave us the bill. We were still eating so the table was still a disaster. We weren't even offered dessert. There were more staff than guests when we were there so no danger of them being too busy.... or just too busy chatting!

I'd give this one a miss.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Sun City, Arizona
“Nothing to brag about”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I typically don't like chains and this is no exception. We were staying near Disney and wanted to walk to dinner. My husband ordered steak, which was over cooked, but the toppings were ok. I ordered a recommended starter, the steak and mushroom flatbread. I expected it to have a crispy cracker like consistency, but it was more soft and flavorless. The best part of the meal, was the beer, but since they didn't brew it, that doesn't count. Wouldn't return.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Halifax, Canada
“Funny smell”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I was disappointed when during our visit to Anaheim in April that we ate at Tony Roma's. I've eaten at other Tona Roma's and was a regular when visiting in Florida and always looked forward to their ribs. Unfortunately the night that we stopped in early April, there was a funny smell throughout the restaurant, it smelled like backed up sewer. As we were pressed for time, we chose to stay, the food was good but we still talk about the weird smell, didn't make you want to linger over your food.

Visited April 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Had dinner here after a day at Disneyland. We had an early dinner before heading back to finish the day.

We had the Filet Medallions & Ribs Combo, Salmon Piccata & Chicken. Food and service were good.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Adelaide, Australia
“Great time at Tony Roma's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We had a delightful meal here after a long day at Disney. All we felt like was a decent steak and veggies and that is what we were served. Our server was fantastic in helping the guys choose a great beer and the service was really quick and we were in and out in no time.

Visited April 2014