“Always Good Food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks

Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks
1640 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802-2314 (Disneyland)
7145200200
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Always Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We live in NJ where unfortunately there are no Tony Roma's. So when we travel we always try to go.

Food was excellent as usual and service was good as well.

Visited July 2013

El Paso, Texas, Usa
“Nice dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We dined here on our first day of our trip. My 9yr. old daughter was craving ribs, and so my husband and I agreed since it sounded like a good choice. We had just gotten to Anaheim an hr. and a half prior and was close to our hotel and the 3 of us were ready for dinner. We decided to dine inside, mainly because the ac felt wonderful on such a hot evening. The waitress was very nice and attentive. We ordered and while we waited for our dinner heard some loud noices, which my husband quicky noticed they were Disneyland fireworks. We stepped outside to their patio from which we enjoyed watching them. There were some people dining outside, which some of them probably knew they would be able to enjoy the fireworks while having dinner. This would of been a great choice for us if the weather was much cooler. After having such a great surprise of the fireworks, we went back inside to our table. My daughter and I shared some baby back ribsand and my husband chose the beef ribs, which were a very big size. Our meals all tasted great. If in town, we'll come again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“Nice meal in the midddle of buffet city”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I walked to TRs from the Fairfield Inn to have dinner...traffic around Anaheim is terrible and other decent alternatives were not immediately apparent. I had dinner in the bar, which was pretty slow on a Wednesday night around 7. The bar service was very good which is too be expected. The selection of beer on Tap is above average and the bartender was well educated on what they were serving...nice touch. They had 2 excellent IPAs on tap. They have a large and small beer, I ordered the large and it certainly lived up to its description...it was huge and served in a very frosty mug...Great way to start. I ordered the Salmon Salad it was served quickly. The greens were very good and the salmon was tasty. The entire cost of the meal was reasonable compared to what I paid for my room at the Fairfield!...overall, better than I expected in the middle of Disney Family buffet land.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wellington, New Zealand
“Inconsistent in food and service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Tony Roma : The 1st time we visited Tony Roma, the food and service was great!
We had the Ribs on the 1st visit and they were just amazing and to die for.
How ever the 2nd time we visited we thought we would try something else and i regret deciding to do so! Both the Food and Service was rubbish on the 2nd visit.

So overall an average rating of 3.0/5 Inconsistent

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cork, Ireland
“A bit of a letdown”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We visit Tony Romas every year when we visit the states, we all love those ribs especially our son,
sadly this particular tonys was not up to the standard of other branches, service a tad slow the only time they are attentive is when the cheque is given out, we ordered starters when they eventually came out we had one bite taken and then our mains arrived, when I pointed this out the waiter shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't understand",this happened at a few tables, the waiters communicate with each other but sadly not with the customer, food was not up to the same standard as previous t romas.

• Visited June 2013