“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We gave this place a try while in DCA and loved it. I had the chicken pasta which was so good I returned the next day to try the cheese ravioli which I was equally pleased with. Yummy!

New York City, New York
“Best Amusement Park Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

A recent visit to Anaheim had my family spending entire days (15 hours) in Disneyland, California Adventure and Knott's Berry Farm. Of those three parks, Boardwalk's Pizza and Pasta restaurant in California Adventure had the best food for the price. All parks were pricey, but the difference is in the quality of the food. We ate there for lunch and went back for dinner. The pasta dishes were very tasty, the pizza's were well-made and the salads were fresh and interesting. Portions were ample (big enough to share). If you are a DVC member, you can use your card for a discount as well. It is located next to the Garden Grill, serving fresh salads and sandwiches which also looked good. One of the best parts is that there is a lovely outdoor seating area underneath trees allowing for a bit of quiet amidst the chaos. Great place to rest and grab a bite.

Pasadena, California
“Boardwalk Salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Since this restaurant opened with the remodel, it is a great find that always has an open table in the area. The Boardwalk salad is my favorite with blue cheese, dried cranberries and pecans and a great dressing. The portions are good so you shouldn't walk away hungry.

The place has several pastas and Pizzas as well and help yourself drinks. They also serve beer inside and some good deserts.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Montrose, Colorado, United States
“Pleasantly surprised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

You don't always have high expectations when eating in a theme park, but I can say I was pleasantly surprised by this place! While waiting for the World of Color show to start, my wife grabbed a couple pizzas for me and our two girls. The pizza was great! My wife and I each had the portobello and spinach flatbread with pesto and artichokes. You could fold the pizza and eat it Italian style. It really was delicious. Next time we're in the park, I'll plan a meal there for sure!

• Visited May 2014
Tucson
“Outstanding Pizza, Pasta and Salads”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Our meal was delicious! My husband had pasta which he devoured, I had a fantastic entree salad with pecans, cranberries, cheese and lots of fresh greens and veggies, my daughter had an entree Caesar salad, and we all split a yummy flat bread pizza with pesto, mushrooms and artichoke on it. Everything was scrumptious, the employees at this restaurant were very friendly, especially the young man working at the salad station who pointed us in the right direction to get beer because their machine was down, and sitting outside on the lovely, lush and large patio while being entertained by live music and the Pixar Parade passing by was perfection. We will return!