“A Gem in a Sea of Theme Park Choices” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 723 restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Italian
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“A Gem in a Sea of Theme Park Choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

While at Disney's California Adventure, I asked a couple cast members what quick service restaurant they liked, and I got the answer of this place, located in the Paradise Pier area of the park. The chicken and sun-dried tomato pasta was one of the best things I've had on any Disney property! I wish I wasn't all the way across the country from it! The flatbread pizzas looked delicious as well. LOVE this place!

Visited June 2013

90% Recommend
Clackamas
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We ate here because it was rated A everywhere. Food was good, but a few things to consider. The food is prepared ahead and put under warmer lamps. The first time I ate here, they made my pasta fresh and it was MUCH better than the same food I picked up on the second visit that had been made ahead and it wasn't near as good. The pizza was a dissapointment. 4 cheese pasta was incredible (but again ask for it fresh). Kids meal options were AWESOME. MAC and cheese, spaghetti and meat balls and we asked for sauce separate for a picky child and they accomodated no problem. Price was good for what you got and the place is kind of out of the way at the back of the park so the lines aren't bad, seating outside is good for view of the park yet quiet and relaxing. One of the best places in the park to eat in my opinion for value and quality of food.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Happy Camp, California
“We really enjoyed this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We had eaten here before although I wasn't impressed. This trip we had a $37.50/day budget for two. Boardwalk Pizza definitely fit into that plan. However, as the other person posted the flatbread pizza isn't a good deal. Maybe if it was $7 instead of $8. Be sure to check out DLR prices on allears.net What we found to be of good value was the Caesar salad (chicken not great, basically same salad as Costco) but for the amount of food you got for the price it was a good deal.

We also had a good experience a 2nd time eating there sharing the spaghetti and meatballs. It could have used a little more sauce IMO. However, it had way more sauce than Pizza Port in Disneyland.

They have good ice here. I often fill up my water bottle and let the ice melt. I add lemonade mix for flavor. They don't mind if you just walk in to get water and ice.

You can get gluten free here. However, we're not celiac so we declined to speak to the chef. I wish they just had GF food out like the rest of the food.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
jamiek81
“Flatbread pizza was tasty, but overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This restaurant is located in the Paradise Pier area of California Adventure. It's a great location, the selection is good if you have a large party, but the service and signage are lacking. It's a counter service restaurant and has a TON of outdoor seating. All of us had different flatbread pizzas and all of them were pretty good, but we thought they were pricey.

• Visited March 2013