“Try the wraps too!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 752 Restaurants in Anaheim
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: There is nothing complicated, we simply create our sandwiches with the finest ingredients and assemble them with care and consistency in our own unique way. We offer hot sandwiches, salads & wraps, fresh-baked goods & desserts, soups & breakfast.
Vancouver, Canada
“Try the wraps too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

Our family tried our first Earl of Sandwich lunch during our visit to Disneyland. We had both wraps and sandwiches on the occasions we ate there and were not disappointed in any of them. The salads were also tasty and the place became one of preferred lunch spots during our stay in Anaheim. Even though the place was busy, the staff were friendly and helpful.

While the Earl is in Downtown Disney, it is close to the Monorail station if you are in Disneyland.

Visited August 2014

“Always Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

Great place to buy a cheap meal of an overpriced sandwich at Disney. Always tastes good and we stop at least once on nearly every trip whether in ca or Orlando.

Los Angeles
“Can't believe a sandwich can taste this good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

Don't get me wrong, I love sandwiches but most of the time, there are other things I crave more... UNLESS it's Earl of Sandwich! Hands down the best sandwich I've ever had. I didn't even think sandwiches COULD be this good. They have their own sandwich sauce, similar to thousand island, that's very yummy.They offer bottled beer at the restaurant as well and other desserts and treats.

The only issue is seating. All the spaces for seating get taken pretty quickly.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Regina
“My favourite Downtown Disney EAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

I absolutely LOVE this restaurant. The sandwiches are so delicious and the baking...WOW! I also loved that they had packages of veggies and a lovely fruit selection. It was nice to be able to put some healthy food into our kids on our Disney vacation. You eat outside - but it is very clean and pleasant. Staff were friendly and happy to help. An excellent experience....I could go for a sandwich right now. ENJOY!!!

Visited January 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Best Sandwich in the Galaxy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised to find an Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney District in Anaheim. We stopped here for a quick lunch before heading back to Disneyland. It's conveniently located in Downtown Disney, steps away from the monorail station.

They have a tasty selection of sandwiches, salads and soups. Their menu can be found here - http://www.earlofsandwichusa.com/our-food. My favorite is the "Full Montagu" which has roast beef, turkey, swiss cheese, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato & mustard sauce.

If you're a AAA member, don't forget to show your card and save at the Earl of Sandwich.

• Visited August 2014