“Favorite Spot in Downtown Disney!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 685 Restaurants in Anaheim
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: There is nothing complicated, we simply create our sandwiches with the finest ingredients and assemble them with care and consistency in our own unique way. We offer hot sandwiches, salads & wraps, fresh-baked goods & desserts, soups & breakfast.
Surrey, Canada
“Favorite Spot in Downtown Disney!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

This is our FAVORITE stop in Downtown Disney for food! Amazing sandwhiches, super tasty fruit smoothies and great prices. It was perfect for grabbing a quick bite on the way to and from the park. Honestly the food highlight of our trip!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tucson, Arizona
“Comfort Food on Vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

After wandering the parks all day, it was time to get some food & rest. Earl of Sandwich had just what the doctor ordered. A great variety of sandwiches! They also have soup, but I didn't try any. One evening, I purchased a sandwich and side of mac & cheese to take back to the hotel. It was delicious!

During my Disney vacation, I stopped at Earl of Sandwich two evenings, and another day I had breakfast here.

Even though the line sometimes gets long, service is relatively quick and well worth the wait. Plenty of places to eat outside, several places to eat inside, or - do as I did and take it back to your hotel. WHEN I return to Anaheim, will I return to Earl of Sandwich? ABSOLUTELY!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Elk Grove
“I LOVE THESE SANDWICHES!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I always get the turkey, bacon, cheese, with ranch and it is always very very good. It is a nice place to get away from the crowds and have a quick bit without breaking the bank, which is a hard thing to find at Disneyland. I first had Earl of Sandwich at Disneyworld and waited over 30 minutes to order. It was worth it then and it would still be worth it!! I highly recommend checking this place out. I have had their breakfast before too and I did not enjoy that as much. The breakfast sandwich was small and did not fill me up. This is sad because I usually only eat half of a lunch sandwich!

Visited April 2014
USA
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Earl of Sandwich is a great spot to grab a bite to eat without straying too far from Disneyland.

It's conveniently located in Downtown Disney offering several soup, sandwich and salad options.

You can't go wrong with the Holiday Sandwich or their tomato soup!

Skip dessert, there are much better options down at Marcelines or in a Disney park if you're heading back.

“Ok sandwich”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My sandwich was ok even though it was not made as ordered. My sandwich I was dry and they forgot to put cheese on it. We took it to go so we didn't want to spend the time to go back. Also it took a long time for our order.

Visited May 2014